Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'd rather just get more slots for professions really..
    either get 3 profession slots
    or make gathering professions secondary
    or rework how professions work at a base level.. no idea how they would do this.

all i'm saying is that I want to be able to have mining on my main without deleting JW/Ench
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    apparently the worlds oldest profession is coming to wow soon.
    What, foraging?

You had to have acquired something before you could trade anything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    or rework how professions work at a base level.. no idea how they would do this.

all i'm saying is that I want to be able to have mining on my main without deleting JW/Ench
    Personally, I would love for all gathering profs to be made as a new category. So you can have 2 crafting, 2-3 gathering, and then your secondaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    they could bring back reforging as a player profession and put limits on it similar to enchanting.

the other obvious choice is to make a profession related to transmogging. which could for example let you transmog one item into a appearance you do not own or help with acquiring difficult to get transmogs like certain recolors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post

Or better yet, merge herbalism/mining/skinning into one "Foraging" profession and give it to everyone like FA/Archaealogy/Fishing, and then let us pick 2 of the crafting professions.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    There's no need for any new professions.

No need for new professions, in my opinion. They need to revamp the ones they have because for two expansions in a row professions have been not done so well. The best thing that professions DID do in this expansion is to divert a LOT of gold from the top level people and spread it out over a wide population. I for one made quite a bit of gold from the top players selling them herbs and ores. Other than that, professions were not so good in Legion in my opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so, and there is no need of professions I believe.

The biggest rpg stat unused in wow is charisma. Maybe a charisma-based profession. Another one is pure wild magic / luck-based profession - a prof that boosts your luck in everything else.

Of course, there is the conjurer prof i laid out in my sig...

So theres 3 profs right there.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-05-13 at 10:44 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would rather they do something to make the other professions more fun