With the 25% off transfers I'd thought I'd reach out to see if there was any interest in helping me start a daytime raiding guild.

I'm currently a horde toon on a low pop heavy alliance realm and I hate it! I transferred to this realm for RL friends last year and they have taken a break from WoW one was our raid lead and the other was helping me with recruiting. I'm the current GM of a guild, our top raiders are leaving for other realms so the guild raids have fallen to pieces lately. The only reason I was raiding at night with the guild is because of those two, with them gone I would like to focus on daytime raiding.

Soo I'm looking for more daytime players to start a solid raid team. Ideally 2 Tanks/4 Healers/9 Dps comp. to start. Raid days tbd available Monday - Friday, hours tbd available 10am- 3:30pm EST. This will be decided once we get up and running.

I have alts on Zul'jin and I really like it there, I will be moving the guild and my main back to Zul'jin. I'm not sure how many will follow me, as they are more of a night time crowd.

Progression is nice but I'm not looking to push it, if we get there we get there. I am looking to get into at least heroic, not interested in Mythic raiding atm but not counting it out.

I'm looking for people that will show up to raids on time and prepared and that will stay the duration of the raid. People who know how to play their class. I'm not looking for elitists just someone who like to have a good time while raiding, but also know how to learn mechanics and kill stuff. Semi casual raid environment, gonna need a patient raid leader.

Mains/ Alts/ Social/ Casual players are welcomed as well. Days for helping with gearing up and Mythic + runs will be scheduled.

Thanks for reading my wall o text