Convergence of Fates and Bm in 7.2

I just got this trinket on few tests i did, didnt proc once, where the ppm rates should be 11, anyone else have the same problem.. is bugged?

Where are you getting this 11ppm from? I've seen this thrown around alot lately but the wowhead data shows thats incorrect.

BM - 8.4
    MM - 6.72
    SV - 4.5

Source - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=225139/...e#used-by-item
    Tick the appropriate box for class/spec and check how the tooltip changes to show the PPM.

yeah you right, but still zero procs

define "tests" then

Quote Originally Posted by Starliath View Post
    I have no idea what you are seeing Starliath, just logged on and tested it, works just fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starliath View Post
    have you tried swapping the slot it was in, mine started today working perfectly fine, i swapped some trinkets around as i got a new one and my CoF ended up in the other slot, i later noticed i wasnt getting a single proc, swapped it back to the original slot i had it in and instantly started getting procs again (btw top trinket slot gave me procs bottom slot didnt)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryunara View Post
    have you tried swapping the slot it was in, mine started today working perfectly fine, i swapped some trinkets around as i got a new one and my CoF ended up in the other slot, i later noticed i wasnt getting a single proc, swapped it back to the original slot i had it in and instantly started getting procs again (btw top trinket slot gave me procs bottom slot didnt)
    Haven't seen anything official and forgot to report mine, but I noticed Tuesday when 7.2 went live that I equipped Sephuz, for the additional 2% base haste, then swapped ring positions and lost it for a bit. Swapped things around again to what it was when I first logged in and got the 2% back and it stayed when I swapped around again. Defintely seems like their can be an issue when swapping gear slots that it can affect procs and base gains, so just keep an eye on it for a while.

I have zero issues with it, procs all the time for me. In case it matters, it's equipped in my top slot and always been in that slot since I got it. Also, I had a normal warforged 885 version of it when 7.2 launched Tuesday, and got a Heroic 890 version on Wednesday, and both of them proc'd like they should.

Are you sure you just aren't paying attention to it? It doesn't really give you a buff or anything, it just takes 5 seconds off the cooldown, so it's possible that you just didn't notice it doing that.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Deleted
    Could also be that u equipped it and used it straight after, i think most trinkets have a 30 sec cd after switching before they work (at least on use etc does)