Crusader Strike doing 25% less damage?

I've just noticed that my Crusader Strike is doing poor damage. Tooltip says it should do 209k damage. In reality it does 140-150k. I've tested on mobs and on target dummy.

Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Basty View Post
    Am I missing something?
    armor. NPCs have it. reduces physical damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Basty View Post
    I've just noticed that my Crusader Strike is doing poor damage. Tooltip says it should do 209k damage. In reality it does 140-150k. I've tested on mobs and on target dummy.

Am I missing something?
    It isn't you only....I've also noticed that it does less damage then usual...I even feel weaker now compared to some classes

Quote Originally Posted by Sickening View Post
    It isn't you only....I've also noticed that it does less damage then usual...I even feel weaker now compared to some classes
    it also isn't just paladins, every class does less damage to a target with attacks that do "physical" damage than the tooltip says.

This is the scaling that you're seeing, the world getting stronger. Now that the mobs have more armor your physical damage will go down. And crusader strike is all physical damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamian View Post
    This is the scaling that you're seeing, the world getting stronger. Now that the mobs have more armor your physical damage will go down. And crusader strike is all physical damage.
    Stop spreading nonsense, this is not the scaling, this is something that has been in the game for a long time. Mobs have armor -> armor reduces Physical type attacks and skills -> CS hits less because of it. Same thing applies to Blade of Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    Stop spreading nonsense, this is not the scaling, this is something that has been in the game for a long time. Mobs have armor -> armor reduces Physical type attacks and skills -> CS hits less because of it. Same thing applies to Blade of Justice.
    Did you read more than just the first 4 words? Keep reading you dolt, you will see I reference the increased armor values of mobs, and why do the mobs have more armor now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamian View Post
    Did you read more than just the first 4 words? Keep reading you dolt, you will see I reference the increased armor values of mobs, and why do the mobs have more armor now?
    I haven't read anywhere that armor has increased for mobs, just HP pools. If you have evidence of it I'll retract my statement.