Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I have also not gotten any notification about being poisoned. Unless Monkz is extremely clever about hiding that kind of message.
    I'm actually pretty sure he isn't going to tell you if you've been poisoned. Catta was the one who claimed you had been poisoned, which seems to imply there are roles that can detect it, so in that case it makes more sense if Monkz does not tell you.

There have been so many softclaims and whatnot that I guess we can only hope to get some sense to this either by kidnapping and torturing Monkz, or by just going through with a lynch and seeing what that gets us.

UNVOTE
    VOTE: Largehorn
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I'm actually pretty sure he isn't going to tell you if you've been poisoned. Catta was the one who claimed you had been poisoned, which seems to imply there are roles that can detect it, so in that case it makes more sense if Monkz does not tell you.
    I see.

If that happened last night, then I still do not believe I was affected.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Catta claimed you had been poisoned. What possible role could he have that would give him a fake result?

That is something I do not quite understand. But I guess we'll see if I live to the morning then!
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Point is Danner it doesn't matter if you believe the doctor visited you or whatever it is you're getting at, because there is nothing to suggest that the doctor can do anything about the poison when we have two other soft claims so far that seem to have roles related to the poison. I'm also not going to lie, I'm not entirely sure I even believe we have a doctor around if the poison thing is so important that we have multiple roles related to it, but nothing I wish to pursue at the moment obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, before I leave

Vote Largehorn

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that escalated fast. There is 30 mins left But Dupti was the hammer?

- - - Updated - - -

Well just be be safe I guess so we don't no lynch again

Vote: Largehorn

Deleted
    Unsure if he's lynched or not (on phone at work)

unvote
    Vote large

Vote Count:
    Largehorn: 7 (+1) - Danner #173, Marack #175, Listo #177, Graeham #181, Crackleslap #182, Palawin #195, Tumppu #202
    Palawin: 4 - Celtic #91, Virothe #112, Catta #124, Kryllian #185
    Danner: 1 - Largehorn #106

Largehorn playing Spy has been lynched!

Faction: Town

Role: Spy (Largehorn)

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town has been eliminated.

Powerup: Once every night, you may choose to get a copy of two specific posts in the mafia QT. You can't choose/get post #1 - #10. Bold your choice in this QT (example; Spy: Post #18 & #25). If the post(s) you choose doesn't exist you will not receive anything. If the post(s) you choose is written by the moderator, you will receive the previous post(s) instead. You will be notified if that happens.
    Drawback: All names, in the post you choose, will be replaced with other player-names, chosen at random.

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions. Day three will start earlier if all actions come in quickly.

Last edited by Monkz; 2017-04-05 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    Bump for Monkz

No one was killed during the night!

Day three will last a maximum of 36 hours or until majority has been reached.
    With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Last edited by Monkz; 2017-04-06 at 12:07 PM.

We know a few things now:

- Single mafia team per Largehorn's rolecard.
    - Very unlikely to have more than one kill this game.
    - I was certifiably not poisoned on N1. I did not expect that to be the case either.

- - - Updated - - -

(I may have been targeted by a poisoner attack on N1, but as I said, any NK on me that night would have failed)

The day has been extended by 12 hours. It will last a maximum of 48 hours. The countdown in #211 has been edited and is now the correct time. This was not a powerup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol the scum in this game suck ass.

and im pretty much off to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Lol the scum in this game suck ass.
    You can say that again, First game I've played in ages and there are zero nightkills so far. Stuck chasing my tail trying to wrap my mind around what's going on.
    I have to say the turnaround on Large happened extremely quickly. He likely got lynched without even having a chance to defend himself..

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    We know a few things now:

- Single mafia team per Largehorn's rolecard.
    - Very unlikely to have more than one kill this game.
    - I was certifiably not poisoned on N1. I did not expect that to be the case either.

- - - Updated - - -

(I may have been targeted by a poisoner attack on N1, but as I said, any NK on me that night would have failed)
    You were poisoned, dangit! You say a NK would have failed but the poison isnt strictly one since its delayed.

I believe you that I was targeted by a kill.
    I just do not think it was effective. I was immune to kill abilities on N1.

- - - Updated - - -

And to clarify, I believe you now. I must admit I did not believe that happened prior to #216.

Danner are you the gf by any chance?

Negative. /10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    [B]
    Largehorn: 7 (+1) - Danner #173, Marack #175, Listo #177, Graeham #181, Crackleslap #182, Palawin #195, Tumppu #202
    +1? So we have a double voter or secret voter?

While I'm saddened we lost a townie, I feel that the fact that he went from one vote to lynch in the last few hours of the day when he wasn't even online to defend himself says a lot about a number of people on his train. I'm just not sure who yet. I think it also says something about the fact that most were jumping off the Danner train...

@Danner - why are you now willing to believe you were poisoned?

@Kleos you missed the incredible game where Crackle as the doc blocked a night kill almost every night just a few games ago. Crackle...are you the doc again? :-) I'm just kidding, don't answer that.