Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I've only been able to get two so far and the third no longer matters because the person I was asking about died so /shrug

What role is Palawin?

How many night kills are there?

Who is the cop?

So I mean really /shrug to if I would even get an answer to that, I still have to fulfill the criteria for the answer regardless so meh

- - - Updated - - -

Dude with the amount of times I've been scum it's easier to list stuff I haven't done >.<
    Are you going to tell us your answers?

This role makes no sense. That's too powerful. Why not just ask "who are all the scum?".

What makes a lot more sense is you have to get me lynched to win. It makes sense because it's the perfect balance to my role.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    What was the answer and what's this criteria needed for the answer? Obviously, if this is something covered by your drawback, no need to reply, but since you gave the answer to the night kill one pretty openly...
    Combined with the fact that the cops drawback was that his results can't be trusted, I am surprised that virothe claim is enough to convince anyone to vote me.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I'm not surprised that Celtic votes me. Anything to take attention away from him.

Celtic and marack. What the fuck were your votes yesterday?
    Either one of u could have hammered Listo and votes Celtic instead??????

Celtic self voted instead of assisting to lynch Listo.

Vote Count:
    Palawin: 3 - Virothe #407, Celtic #418, Marack #419
    Danner: 1 - Crackleslap #398

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

@tumppu

Pala is the godfather and my criteria have changed for every question I've asked current one is juat that I need to be part of a succesful lynch. My one for my first question was to vote twice that day no more no less it's why I didn't switch my vote at the end of day one even though I was around :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I had a good birthday!
    Btw re-reading i noticed this, happy belated birthday dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    @tumppu

Pala is the godfather and my criteria have changed for every question I've asked current one is juat that I need to be part of a succesful lynch. My one for my first question was to vote twice that day no more no less it's why I didn't switch my vote at the end of day one even though I was around :/
    That's so dumb. You saw I can make myself lynch immune. That would be extremely overpowered when combined with godfathers investigation immunity or BPv.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Virothe In reference to Palawin's question: Why haven't you just asked who the scum are?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Virothe In reference to Palawin's question: Why haven't you just asked who the scum are?
    because I didn't feel it would work, I felt that getting Pala's role was akin to basically being a role cop and that's why it worked and after asking how many night kills there were I felt I would just get a another off answer it's actually why I asked that because something as ambiguous a term as scum wouldn't get me anything and I didn't want to waste the time fulfilling the obligation to get the answer when I could have used the ability to gain information I felt would actually be given to me.

I thought about trying "Who are the mafia?" but I figured I would find the cop first and see what I could do to support them in such a way that they wouldn't feel the need to claim any earlier than necessary.

At the time it seemed like a much clearer way to go about it especially after Pala used his ability I figured I would meet a lot more resistance this game day and if the cop had found someone else to push I could just join with them in the hopes of building enough credit to push on to Pala after.

That's even if asking indirectly who specific characters are worked, which in theory it should but you never know. so /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I haven't been around all day. Had a concert and am now exhausted so will post extra thoughts when I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Sorry I haven't been around all day. Had a concert and am now exhausted so will post extra thoughts when I wake up.
    Welp hope you had fun. ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    I see much hasnt changed since I last looked.

Questions asked were interesting, yet as others have said, why not ask a more direct questions.

Ill be more or less MIA for the next 12-16 hours (sleep and work). Will try to check the thread before going in and at lunch, but my activity will be slim til i get home from work.

I liked the questions I asked now you lot are making me feel stupid v_v

Oh good. Glad to see you all stopping by to post nothing and then piss off until deadline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I see much hasnt changed since I last looked.

Questions asked were interesting, yet as others have said, why not ask a more direct questions.

Ill be more or less MIA for the next 12-16 hours (sleep and work). Will try to check the thread before going in and at lunch, but my activity will be slim til i get home from work.
    Are you the doctor or are you scum?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Oh good. Glad to see you all stopping by to post nothing and then piss off until deadline
    Some people have real life to deal with and cannot browse the forums while at work.

Are you the doctor or are you scum?
    Guess you'e failed to pay attention to any of my claims throughout.

Why should be not Lynch you?

Combined with the fact that the cops drawback was that his results can't be trusted, I am surprised that virothe claim is enough to convince anyone to vote me.
    Well, it comes down to his word versus your verified power and if that can be a town power instead of scummy one. Dunno about the rest of you, but to me the ability to make any one person immune from voting isn't really a scum power by default. If town is about to vote off one scum, another one blatantly saving them isn't a very viable scum power, imho.

And let's not forget that +1 vote on Large. Suppose THAT is the counter to this immunity thingy, easier to run trains with a hidden vote. I do recall seeing a town role with an extra vote as well (in a past game), though, so it's not that clear cut.

Now, IF Virothe is telling the truth and you are the GF, such a vote immunity would be ridiculous, since town only have the votes to get rid of scum. Well, those and possibly an incompetent vigi who managed to hit our biologist. I'm pretty sure that's not the case though.

Make that FRIENDLY biologist. It would be sensible, that the evil biologist is the one poisoning people and my prime suspect for that role would of course be Catta. While Graeham (I believe) was the first one to imply a delayed kill in play, Catta sort of owned to it by claiming in no uncertain terms than Danner was poisoned N1. Dupti seemed to agree after a time, but of course Danners immunity-claim sort of muddled the water.

However, since the poisoning is a night action and duptis card states he has to know someone is poisoned to actually target them for a cure, then there has to be another guy who can point out poisoned people to him for curing. Or that the poison is on a 2 day timer for him to have time to find and then cure the poisoned. Pretty cumbersome, tbh, so mostly due to that, I'm willing to believe that the biologist might have someone like an assistant to help spot the poisoned people. 2 day timer would also mean Catta lied about Danner being poisoned.

Well, that's just me writing down what I've been thinking about all this.

I'm not interested in voting Danner just now, though that whole role is still a bit of a mystery. A claimed NK immunity imho is pretty damn hard to overcome, unless it's a oneshot, after which they would be a VT?

I'm not very keen to vote on Pala either, because there's very little chance of verifying Virothes claimed role + I've never heard of such a role anyhow. Sure we could just lynch pala after which we would either be at lylo or "winning". In the latter case, probably with a dead Virothe as well.

And theres only 12h left... siiiigh. Getting off work in a couple of hours, gonna continue then.
    Last edited by tumppu; 2017-04-10 at 12:11 PM. Reason: typos
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    And let's not forget that +1 vote on Large. Suppose THAT is the counter to this immunity thingy, easier to run trains with a hidden vote. I do recall seeing a town role with an extra vote as well (in a past game), though, so it's not that clear cut.
    Actually that's a good point.

Force : night phase

Better than a mis lynch.

Actually that's a good point.

Better than a mis lynch.
    Uh, I don't think we were THAT close...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

I'm going tu bed and if one of you have a bonus for then im on l-1.

- - - Updated - - -

If I die then im pretty sure marack is scum and Virothe is either scum or lyncher.

I'm going tu bed and if one of you have a bonus for then im on l-1.

- - - Updated - - -

If I die then im pretty sure marack is scum and Virothe is either scum or lyncher.
    3 votes on you in the last count + possible a hidden one would be 4 with 6 needed for lynch. But I guess that's irrecoverable now. I really wanted to hear from more people today.

It is now night!

End of day vote count:
    Palawin: 3 - Virothe #407, Celtic #418, Marack #419
    Danner: 1 - Crackleslap #398

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

7+ Year Old Account

One player was brutally murdered during the night!

Catta playing Friendly Biologist has been stabbed to death!

Faction: Town

Role: Friendly Biologist (Catta)

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town has been eliminated.

Powerup: You are immune to poisons. Once every night, you may choose between two abilities.
    1) Run a blood test on another player, to see if they're poisoned (example; Test: Monkz)
    2) Cure another player from poisoning (example; Cure: Monkz). Once a target is cured, he is immune to poison.
    Drawback: You can only cure a player if you know he's poisoned.

Day five will last a maximum of 36 hours or until majority has been reached.
    With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Last edited by Monkz; 2017-04-11 at 01:08 PM.