• 11-30

4 30.77%
  • 31-50

2 15.38%
  • >50

3 23.08%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i think i was 915-920ish and i did it on the second try if i recall correct. no special legendaries either.

i have only cared to do the disc and resto sham towers and disc was a joke compared to the struggle i had with the resto shamans one. Disc is basically just a zergfest.

Deleted
    well, I did it at 886 at the second pass of the mage tower! So I had no new golden trait (which would make it significantly easier) and no prydaz either. The only advantage I had was that I was a belf, so an extra silence really helped a lot!

Only legos I had was the wrists and our beloved Sephuz <3 Took me about 50-60 tries ))))

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkzor View Post
    Only legos I had was the wrists and our beloved Sephuz <3 Took me about 50-60 tries ))))
    Hmm, gear must be very important then. I did it in a few pulls @910 with legendary glove (perma self-atonement) without realizing what keeps me interrupting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xartim View Post
    i have only cared to do the disc and resto sham towers and disc was a joke compared to the struggle i had with the resto shamans one. Disc is basically just a zergfest.
    Try the mistweaver, it's crazy.

959 - still too hard...

Deleted
    i only found the disc priest artifact mage tower challenge difficult, but again im like 900 ilvl

This might just be me, but I found the Disc Mage Tower to be the easiest out of the 3 specs. Maybe it was because there was far less to deal with...? /shrug

Deleted
    Did it being 897 as an Undead Disc Priest.

Was difficult as fuck dealing with the nukes, but was nice being one of the first few ones to get it in the world I think by that time it wasn't even a 1% of the Discipline Priests who had it (did it once Mage Tower was live for the very first time).

It took about 20 attempts at around 930 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by ManoaSky View Post
    This might just be me, but I found the Disc Mage Tower to be the easiest out of the 3 specs. Maybe it was because there was far less to deal with...? /shrug
    Same here. Took me just 3 tries at around ilvl 920ish. It surprises me that i see people here with ilvls between 930-960 who still struggle. (and i am far from a world class player lol)
    Last edited by DeadKennedy; 2018-06-04 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    ilvl 904, first try no consumables. This was by far the easiest mage tower challenge I've done on any class.

did it 2 days ago, 930 ilvl no set/legendaries. 2 tries, because i got careless. really easy compared to destro, because of clarity of will