Can you only craft legendaries once?

Are you able to only craft a legendary once?

It consumes a questline item, but do we expect that quest to be available every time the nether disruptor is up?

Deleted
    Thats a good question, i was sure i can craft the next ones when the next disruptur is up.
    But if theyr craftable only ones it makes them rare! Sold my leatherboots for 550k yesterday.

The leatherworking quest says that you can only craft one item "this time" or something like that, so I guess you will get a new quest when the disruptor is up next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant even craft them this time because i did all the regular mythics earlier this week.

Deleted
    I had that issue as well, Mythic+ works for those quests.

Deleted
    Good thing is even if Disruptor is not up you can still finish the questline and forge it when reset comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Andouin View Post
    Good thing is even if Disruptor is not up you can still finish the questline and forge it when reset comes.
    Are you sure about that? I missed out on crafting one the last time because I did mythic DHT 2 days before the Nether Disruptor went up, so I couldn't loot the boss. It would suck if I miss out on a second week too, but having the quests ready to go and instantly craft is an appealing outcome.

Well, turns out you have to do the ENTIRE quest line again from scratch to be able to craft another legendary... including the part that teaches you the pattern you learned from the first time.

Once was enough

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, turns out you have to do the ENTIRE quest line again from scratch to be able to craft another legendary... including the part that teaches you the pattern you learned from the first time.

Once was enough
    Saw this today and was quite disappointed. I don't see myself doing the quest again regardless of the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Qprah View Post
    Saw this today and was quite disappointed. I don't see myself doing the quest again regardless of the reward.
    It would be sensible to have to do the 'farm the mats' quest again, but to have to learn the recipe again from scratch - even when it is still in your recipe list, that's just silly.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Once each time the building is completed. So if you had the mats from the first time and now you could make 2, but you can't do the quest for the mats repeatedly in the same building cycle.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by sunbrother View Post
    Are you able to only craft a legendary once?

It consumes a questline item, but do we expect that quest to be available every time the nether disruptor is up?
    you can do the quest once each time the building is up.

so one legendary per building lockout.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

7+ Year Old Account

Once was enough
    So what I can't understand is this: do you have to complete all elements of the quest chain in one cycle of the buildings being up?

I got the dungeon quests while it was up the first time and did them all over a couple days, then turned them in. I forged the special ancient hammer and turned it in and didn't get a follow-up.

This week I go to try and finish it up only to find I've got to start it from scratch.

Is the intent to rush the requirements within the 3 days we have access to the building?

It would be sensible to have to do the 'farm the mats' quest again, but to have to learn the recipe again from scratch - even when it is still in your recipe list, that's just silly.
    I didn't get a quest to learn the legendary recipe for Blacksmithing, had to go to the actual trainer to get it. I guess it was because I finished the chain after the first cycle of the building ended (but before the 2nd cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    Is the intent to rush the requirements within the 3 days we have access to the building?
    I think you have to do it before the building comes up again.. because it resets back to the beginning then.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you have to do it before the building comes up again.. because it resets back to the beginning then.
    I turned in all 3 hammers and the 100 pieces of Ancient Demonsteel while the building was down. I wasn't offered a follow-up quest. Once the building came up again, I had to start the chain from the beginning.

For someone with not a lot of time to game... three days really isn't enough time to do 2 mythics and a raid, let alone farm 100 of anything :/

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is disappointing that you have to do all of the quests again. With my limited play time I doubt that I will get the whole thing completed during the window that the building is active.

The only consolation is that I sold my first one for 200K. I would have liked another one for my priest to level with but it is not that important.

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    For someone with not a lot of time to game... three days really isn't enough time to do 2 mythics and a raid, let alone farm 100 of anything :/
    Indeed, especially as most people do the raid boss once per week, and that is likely not going to be the 3 days the building is up.

Deleted
    These are royally pissing me off, shouldnt have to keep doing these quests every time its up we learnt the damn stuff so leave it at that. Shouldnt have to keep trying to get mythic groups, let this crap get done on heroic.

You don't need to do the quests while the building is up, you can finish them later. You just can't start another legendary before you have completed your current one even though you get the starting item.