Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    That's easy, you just have to not read it.
    It's in my face and I have to scroll through it every time on my favorite site for keeping up with RELEVANT WoW and Blizzard stuff. He left years ago, enough with him already.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Thank you, I did make a ticket. Hopefully they will send me a token. How much rep does the world quest award?
    250 rep. The raid ones will reward 500 but of course that's later in the future.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

That is one long fucking Ghostcralwer Tweet.

Deleted
    OFC they drop ilvl 900 loot , prob for a slot you have your BIS legendary fitted LOL !!!!

Anyone else experience a bug with the "Fate Smiles Upon You" buff? I received the buff when the Nether Disrupter went up, and the buff showed on my character until I entered my HC NH raid last night. I zoned in and out a few times and the buff went away each time I zoned into NH. Several ppl in my raid experienced the same thing while several still had the buff active. Needless to say, I didn't get any bonus rolls refunded because of the bug. Fucking priceless, not being able to take advantage of the buff during my HC NH run, I cannot even believe the number of bugs and glitches I've experienced during Patch 7.2.