15+ Year Old Account

[WeakAuras] Q: Weapon Models as Auras

Soooo.. I've been trying to get my Sheilun staff to show up in my screen when I get 12 stacks of it. I've created the weak aura, found the model and imported it.

The path was:
    Item\Objectcomponents\weapon\staff_2h_artifactshaohao_d_03.m2

Now what I get is this, which is what I expected.

NOW, the question is, how to I get the appropriate skin/texture/whatever to show? I've been looking around WoW Model Viewer and I can't seem to find any sort of different path.. There's a bunch of dropdown menus with different textures but the problem is I cannot see the entire name of the thing, for example:

As you can see it cuts off and mousing over it doesn't show the entire thing. I've tried mousing over, copy/pasting, expanding the window, retracting the window, pretty much anything.

ANY ideas and tips are super welcome cause I've never felt so irritated in my life.

(I was literally shouting "I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you, HOW DARE YOU" at my WoW Model Viewer. Yes. I am upset.)
    Last edited by Vordie; 2017-02-07 at 08:37 AM.

Hey, did you ever figure out how to do this? Putting the skin's name in place of the model's doesn't work, but I was hoping you or someone else had figured it out some other way.