Momentum Minor Glyph

Hey all, just wanted to give a bit of PSA:

If you had the momentum glyph from before legion, and want to get it back, you can go to Horace Alder in Theramore before its destruction. Once you get to him you can ask to learn the Arcane Momentum Technique, and it teaches you it.

Shut the front door! Are you serious? I would love to have that back.
    Edit: Turns out this has been in the game for awhile (7.1) and comes from any mage trainer. I never had a reason to talk to the trainers so I never knew.
    Last edited by Pattiecakes; 2017-04-20 at 07:40 PM.

I assume this doesn't apply for Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Arcane Momentum has been in the game since Legion. Talk to any mage trainer to toggle it on/off.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I assume this doesn't apply for Horde?
    It does. I have it on my gob. You can get it from any mage trainer.

Oh wow really? Yea, I took a break for a while and didn't come back until recently, just assumed that it was only from this guy haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    Shut the front door! Are you serious? I would love to have that back.
    Edit: Turns out this has been in the game for awhile (7.1) and comes from any mage trainer. I never had a reason to talk to the trainers so I never knew.
    I'm in the same boat, never really talked to a mage trainer other than the portal trainers. Thanks guys for this PSA, I missed having it when legion launched, didn't know you could still have it. Now I gotta get used to it again!

Deleted
    You could even learn from a mage trainer if you were a druid (I guess you needed to have cat blink skilled, but I'm not sure).