Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hilarious that this was legal, bet the officers are a mite upset
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I couldn't imagine coming home and telling my wife "But I was undercover! Literally in both senses!"

People asking why is this legal have to only look at one thing: it's Michigan.

Shit is pretty fubar here.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how this was legal to begin with. Like the police force actually came together and convinced politicians that they need to be able to bang prostitutes to do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    wow, wtf? why in the world was that legal in the first place?

it's like the omega entrapment.
    I don't think undercovers should be sleeping with prostitutes on duty, but getting to that point nor going through with it are necessarily entrapment. Entrapment is one of those things like RICO about which the internet says much and knows little.

Deleted
    Thay can't have se.....
    OUTRAGEOUS!!!

"Hey, this dude acts like a cop and smells like a cop! Get him a prostitute and we'll clear this out!"
    "Shit.."

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    People asking why is this legal have to only look at one thing: it's Michigan.

Shit is pretty fubar here.
    Hey, at least it's not Florida...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    "Hey, this dude acts like a cop and smells like a cop! Get him a prostitute and we'll clear this out!"
    "Shit.."
    This was about police buying sex and then jailing the person they bought sex from.
    If your life is on the line and you're forced to have sex to prove something, I'm sure that would be ok. Not that it's likely to ever happen but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen View Post
    Hey, at least it's not Florida...
    In some ways it's worse, in others less so. I'll say this much: lots of people from Michigan retire to Florida, so we export our fubar.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    In some ways it's worse, in others less so. I'll say this much: lots of people from Michigan retire to Florida, so we export our fubar.
    Lots of people from everywhere retire to Florida. Maybe that's the problem. :P
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty fucked up that the amendment exists.

But don't cops still steal money on the highway as well? Shouldn't be surprised.

This is actually fairly common in vice units in police departments. They buy hookers, bang them, then arrest them. Not only do they get laid, but the taxpayers foot the bill for that shit, and they arrest people. Not only is it the pinnacle of hypocrisy, but it is downright oppressive, and fiscally irresponsible.

This is exactly why prostitution, as well as all other victimless crimes, should be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Undercover police officers in Michigan will no longer be able to have sex with prostitutes who they’re investigating, under a new law that was unanimously approved by the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee earlier this week.

Senate Bill 275 aims to amend the Michigan Penal Code to make it possible for police officers to be prosecuted for prostitution-related offences, “if the officer engaged in sexual penetration while in the course of his or her duties.”

Michigan police currently enjoy immunity from prosecution for having sex with prostitutes on the clock, something that doesn’t sit well with Republican Sen. Judy Emmons, who sponsored the bill.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3393855/la...h-prostitutes/
    WTF.

In what capacity would you need to fully complete the act of prostitution? I am no legal expert, but from what I have seen, once money exchanges hands for the act of sexual activity that is usually enough.

I can understand if you are an undercover cop trying to bust a network or cartel of prostitutes and pimps and you have to "play the part", but just average vice work....

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post

And what? Watch the cop bang him/her? What's the stop the cop from going into the room alone with the prostitute and paying him/her more to keep silent about them not having sex?
    Yes? Much like making a suspected cop do some drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    lmao if you think that is a valid counter argument.

First, what's to prove the prostitute knows you are a cop because you chose not to have sex with her? If you are worried abut that, ask her to do some stupid shit (other than sex).

To bad counter your bad counter ... have someone call the police on the prostitute before. Cops come, you run and escape (or get arrested and post "bail") ... seriously, you are overthinking this.

I feel you grossly misunderstand undercover work.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The US needs a police force like the RCMP. A federal police force under one control.

officer engaged in sexual penetration

So hand jobs,lesbians are still able to do it. Neat
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Hilarious that this was legal, bet the officers are a mite upset
    I bet the volunteer ratio for vice work plummets after this.

But oral is still ok?