Deleted

War supply container granting bad luck protection?

Just wondering if they do.
    wonderingnif i should farm then hard with my twink to get my second legendary.

Course they do. They're basically an emissary chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Just wondering if they do.
    wonderingnif i should farm then hard with my twink to get my second legendary.
    Twink? it's level 110 and you call it twink? or is there any way to farm war supplies under level 110?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Twink? it's level 110 and you call it twink? or is there any way to farm war supplies under level 110?
    I think I read in another thread that Germans call all alts twinks. Or maybe some other nationality. But that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    i mean alt yes...

we call any second character even if its 110 twink.