* Gives everyone my wonderful goo for this joyous occasion

vote listo

- - - Updated - - -

Actually didn't realise you were one of the leading wagons

unvote

- - - Updated - - -

well actually I don't really care who we lynch

- - - Updated - - -

who should we lynch listo??????????????????

10+ Year Old Account
    dupti the answer is obvious. Anyone but the Goo!

im not going to lynch dupti

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    im not going to lynch dupti
    Of course not! The goo tells me we should lynch Graeham though!

Vote: Graeham

Yeah, you guys don't want to do that.

Unvote
    Vote: Listo

I was willing to let the weirdness of the 'goo' thing slide but now my hand is forced, I guess. Not really a fan of the sudden two votes on me when there's already existing trains - especially when it suddenly pushes me to the same level in less then ten minutes. That's a bit suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Totally!

* Gives everyone my wonderful goo for this joyous occasion
    Stop being disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yeah, you guys don't want to do that.

Unvote
    Vote: Listo

I was willing to let the weirdness of the 'goo' thing slide but now my hand is forced, I guess. Not really a fan of the sudden two votes on me when there's already existing trains - especially when it suddenly pushes me to the same level in less then ten minutes. That's a bit suspicious.
    I really don't think it's suspicious at all.

But you almost always make a Omgus vote so this is not scum indicative for you.

damn you got us, me and listo are scumbuddies

Well, I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.

Could you explain why you think it's suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Could you explain why you think it's suspicious?
    A combination of factors, really. It's also late so this post may be all over the place so bear with me. Basically we know that it's going to be possible for people to make themselves immune to night actions. This is also outlined as being limited but it's still a very powerful ability either way. With that in mind I feel like scum would benefit immensely from forming multiple trains (perhaps under the guise of 'joke' votes or indecisiveness) in the hope that something sticks. I also wouldn't rule out the possibility of shenanigans given that this is allegedly a 'bastard' game. I find myself wondering if Listo's goo related posts are a subtle hint of some sort of day based ability. Granted, I could just be overthinking things but my gut is telling me to be very, very wary. That's all in addition to the simple fact that I was immediately pushed up to the same level as the existing leading trains in a matter of minutes. Neither post had any real reasoning behind it either - and I'm well aware that the comeback to that will be along the lines of 'it's D1'.

7+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    Makes a lot of sense. So keep my vote on dupti or switch it over to listo?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Makes a lot of sense. So keep my vote on dupti or switch it over to listo?
    Well, I don't really want to tell other people how to vote. Between the two of them, though, I think Listo is the more interesting target. At the very least I think getting some sort of claim from him would be beneficial given how bizarre some of his posts are. Dupti is more likely to just be poking around to get reactions to work with, hence his 'i'm the sk' comment. It's something he's done in past games, including claiming outright that he's the cop early on and then being killed during the night as a result of someone calling his bluff and taking the comment at face value.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't really want to tell other people how to vote. Between the two of them, though, I think Listo is the more interesting target. At the very least I think getting some sort of claim from him would be beneficial given how bizarre some of his posts are. Dupti is more likely to just be poking around to get reactions to work with, hence his 'i'm the sk' comment. It's something he's done in past games, including claiming outright that he's the cop early on and then being killed during the night as a result of someone calling his bluff and taking the comment at face value.
    Not like someone telling me how to vote will actually get me to vote that way. I was more or less looking for an opinion, which you gave.

I guess it's time to put a vote out.

VOTE: Listo
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... That puts me at L-3 and since I am going to sleep soon... I might as well claim now. Now get ready cause my role is amazing!

I am Goo!!! Every night a die gets rolled and I will become a certain color that causes certain effects based on said color. These are my colors with their effects! All my effects are caused by targeting me.

Orange: I stop an action and that action fails the next night
    Brown: I steal the vote of anyone who targets me and I get to use it for myself the next day phase
    Green: You lose your ability but you stay with your own team
    Red: I neighbourize you
    Blue: If I die or get lynched the hammer/killer turns into Blue Goo
    Turquoise: When I die I get to turn someone into Goo
    Silver: I became a perfect copy of said player.

Also for my win condition... I just need myself or a goo of the non-green variety to live to the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Officially going to sleep now. Will try to be up before deadline. I really wanted to have some fun with this role but it seems unlikely now...

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up no lynching, because the talk is about as slow as last game.

That role sure seems... unique. At least one or two actions talk about "team" or "neighborhood". So.. you're not town then?
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Goo

I never thought I'd see that role claimed anywhere. And given how much you have claimed, I am forced to believe your roleclaim is true!
    You do however claim a subset/modification of the role compared to mafiascum, as far as I can tell. So either it's not quite as crazy as the goo on the mafiascum forums. (Specifically: grey goo = cult). Or you are omitting things.

The Goo is a role that is best eliminated for two reasons.
    #1: It isn't town. It's a third party role, as evident by Listo's himself. Anyone stealing votes is not a player I can trust.
    #2: Grey goo is still a thing somewhere. I cannot trust the claim to be the full claim. The risk of grey goo cult is too big for me to ignore.

While I do not doubt Listo would mostly play for town (after such a claim), there is always the option that he won't, or is telling a minor inconvenience to hide the grey goo threat. As such, I am going for a policy lynch here. Sorry Listo, while I do believe your role, I do not trust your list of power to be the complete (green goo wording is weird unless some other ability CAN turn allegiances... that may be the blue one?).

And even if you are telling the truth the potential for turning the cop or other vital TPR into a goo would be terrible. I'm sure the mod is cursing over the goo being lynched early, but I think it's the better choice for a sane game.

vote: listo95
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Well, the part about turning into blue goo for the hammer/kill certainly makes me glad I got the vote in already. Unless it was there just to dissuade people.