Default UI elemental procs?

Been off speccing a bit as elemental and there are two power auras generated by the default Ui. One is the two lava surge procs, the other is like a single grey/white cloud in the middle of the UI. What is this second one? I’ve done some target dummy testing and for the life of me I can’t see any buff like clearcasting or the buff you get when you get lava surge and looking at all my talents I can’t figure out what it is. The only thing that might make sense is it’s an elemental overload but even then that’s only telling you what’s already happened and not something you need to react to.

Does anyone know?

It's been a while since I last played elemental, so I'm not entirely sure, but it's probably a UI element either for capping Maelstrom or simply having enough of it for an Earth Shock/Earthquake.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It's been a while since I last played elemental, so I'm not entirely sure, but it's probably a UI element either for capping Maelstrom or simply having enough of it for an Earth Shock/Earthquake.
    Yep, it shows up if you have 60 or more maelstrom, ie. if you're able to cast Earth Shock or Earthquake

Its basically signifies when you can cast ES or EQ, its uses the old Fulmination proc animation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.