Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Any tips?

For Zaathir I have two ideas. One: cyberpunk with long coat and gun. At the other hand, I could go for Warhammer techpriest. Techpriest could look good for villain design, as he would turn evil.

For Azymmeth, I think she is very similar to Overwatch Symmetra, so I will use her as my main reference. Also, I have an idea of the cypher: cube is created from lesser cubes that replicate and form any thing tinker wants, for Azymmeth it would be claw.
    Zaathir isn't really evil (neither is Azymmeth), but we defeat them anyway. Neither of the two will die.

I like the idea of a tech priest, but I think I'd begin with the Velath'ir voidsuit before going into harder stuff.

You are correct that Azymmeth is inspired in Symmetra xD

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

7+ Year Old Account
    This idea looks great and 10/10 for the work he/she or them did/do for the job... but plz... LETS STAY ON AZEROTH... there are over 10 Expansions of material that we can use just on Azeroth for new expansions that would be amazing....

1. Revamp Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdomes/Cataclysm zones
    2. Revamp Outland
    3. Revamp Northrend
    4. Azeroth Underworld (In lore there are many huge underground palces such as Azul'nerub and many more)
    5. The Elemental Plains
    6. The Emerald dream/nightmare
    7. The South Sea
    8. The Great Sea (Make it a HUGE OCEAN zone with many islands the we can travel around on with ships and Huge Sea monsters)
    9. Other side of Azeroth
    10. Raise More Terrain From the sea (After the sundering... 60%/70% of the entire Landmass was Pulled under the sea)

PS: WITH REVAMP, i mean up the grapics of the old world and just push forward the Lore, nothing crazy like they did in Cataclysm

Just Plz... lets say on Azeroth and play WORLD of WARCRAFT.... "Azoerth" then after azeroth has been clean 100% of content... then lets go out and do stuff like this... since we have so much Lore and content that is undiscorvered since we always REACH OUT INTO THE TWISTING NETHER....

SO, this is some Amazing work and great Iniciative, but would like to Deep dive Explore Azeroth before any more Space Expansions.
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2019-05-24 at 07:34 PM.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Zaathir isn't really evil (neither is Azymmeth), but we defeat them anyway. Neither of the two will die.
    Glad to hear that.
    I like the idea of a tech priest, but I think I'd begin with the Velath'ir voidsuit before going into harder stuff.
    So what would you like the voidsuit to look like?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    This idea looks great and 10/10 for the work he/she or them did/do for the job... but plz... LETS STAY ON AZEROTH... there are over 10 Expansions of material that we can use just on Azeroth for new expansions that would be amazing....

Just Plz... lets say on Azeroth and play WORLD of WARCRAFT.... "Azoerth" then after azeroth has been clean 100% of content... then lets go out and do stuff like this... since we have so much Lore and content that is undiscorvered since we always REACH OUT INTO THE TWISTING NETHER....

SO, this is some Amazing work and great Iniciative, but would like to Deep dive Explore Azeroth before any more Space Expansions.
    I highly disagree. BfA is all about staying on Azeroth and fighting over its seas. I think that after that boring faction war we need to explore something entirely new. Moreover, Azeroth is very crowded for now.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

This looks damn good and I would play it. Ka'resh? Take my money and sign me up. Would be even better if Yrel is somehow worked in as the main villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    This looks damn good and I would play it. Ka'resh? Take my money and sign me up. Would be even better if Yrel is somehow worked in as the main villain.
    Azalar said that he doesn't want main villain. This expansion is more like Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Azalar said that he doesn't want main villain. This expansion is more like Pandaria.
    Even Pandaria had a main villain though, Garrosh. They just never formally announced it until a certain point.

Even Pandaria had a main villain though, Garrosh. They just never formally announced it until a certain point.
    There is a final boss who is notable character but I won't spoiler that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not Yrel. The main villain is V'iru, essentially one of the forces of the Light's greatest potential weapons.

Far too thought out to be a legitimate expansion for wow

Not Yrel. The main villain is V'iru, essentially one of the forces of the Light's greatest potential weapons.
    Check your inbox, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BanterClaus View Post
    Far too thought out to be a legitimate expansion for wow
    Pandaria was pretty thought out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I'll ever understand the reasoning behind saying something fanmade is good just to discredit the real thing.

I don't think I'll ever understand the reasoning behind saying something fanmade is good just to discredit the real thing.
    There is no reasoning but emotions. They act out of anger.

Twofold Light. That name reminds me of this:

Today I post Zaathir. Note that it's early exploration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Twofold Light. That name reminds me of this:
    I don't expect everybody to like the title xD

There are also many other options I've considered such as Nexus, Voice of Silence/Eternity, Sands of K'aresh.

I guess I just like how The Twofold Light sounds.

I don't expect everybody to like the title xD

There are also many other options I've considered such as Nexus, Voice of Silence/Eternity, Sands of K'aresh.

I guess I just like how The Twofold Light sounds.
    Me too. It is more subtle, and thus, better to fit mystery leitmotif of K'aresh.

I love reading these

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devinedragoon View Post
    I love reading these
    Thank you <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Update!

New dungeon map: Null Sector!

It's part of the Forges of Infinity, and one of the dungeons featured in the bridge patch (x.2).