Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Looks nice, It could be ported to WoW now. Maybe the Atrium raid has some weird perspective, but it can be barely seen. Caravanserai is an interesting new place, is this an Efreet "capital"?
    I know it looks kinda weird, but it's because the main building is not a box, but like a ramp.

Yes! Caravanserai is Efreet's capital hub.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Interesting, I looked at your Eye of Azshara idea, and what blizzard came up with in Legion for 7.0 was hands down better and more exciting.

However I look at your 8.0 the Twofold Light - and it seems more interesting than BFA.

I am struggling to be interested in anything for that expansion.
    BFA lorewise is interesting, but it looks like a political overload. I personally enjoy how the story is unfolding. Regarding Eye of Azshara, BFA took many things we were planning about Zandalar and Kul Tiras, I wonder how Azshara is going to be developed in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Looks good, Azalar! Real good! The Bloom looks lovely.
    Thank you Yak! ❤

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Azalar, check your PM. I have some new content for you.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I hate only one thing in this thread.

That we won't have such an epic expansion in the real WoW.

As I wrote plenty of times before: It looks like a nice Void/Light-expansion that have huge TBC vibes and a little mystery with new threats and characters.

I'd love to travel to other beautiful places, not the same things all over again...

I didn't expect these such beautiful maps my favorite part is the Bloom in this one, now i'm totally looking forward to the next(i hope it's Amkhet or the Vale of Naughts since they're my favorite zones)!

You really have a special touch in your work, so continue doing that without being stopped by mean comments!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I hate only one thing in this thread.

That we won't have such an epic expansion in the real WoW.
    Awww boy. I feel the same way. It's the only downside to all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Choppersan View Post
    I didn't expect these such beautiful maps my favorite part is the Bloom in this one, now i'm totally looking forward to the next(i hope it's Amkhet or the Vale of Naughts since they're my favorite zones)!

You really have a special touch in your work, so continue doing that without being stopped by mean comments!
    I'm flattered lol

I'm currently working on Vale of Naughts! Here's how it's looking like so far:

Looks promising. I like the name "fall from grace". Is Shar-Rakza connected to Rakzash? I thought they will live in Dunes of Na'karat. If you changed this, I am happy because this would balance the content between two halves of K'aresh.

As we have got some maps recently, it's time for allied races. Behold, Rakzash, an Alliance allied race.

If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Pretty cool. Maybe you should be making the X pacs. But dont forgot to add: "all game play mechanics are reset back to TBC levels" -and then you will have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    Pretty cool. Maybe you should be making the X pacs. But dont forgot to add: "all game play mechanics are reset back to TBC levels" -and then you will have a winner.
    Please, no! Pandaria was 1000 times better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this is promising! I would say that's a quite accurate concept

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    BFA lorewise is interesting, but it looks like a political overload. I personally enjoy how the story is unfolding. Regarding Eye of Azshara, BFA took many things we were planning about Zandalar and Kul Tiras, I wonder how Azshara is going to be developed in game.

Thank you Yak! ❤
    Yes, I should say so far. BFA is interesting, but it's not got me excited at all.. the Legion returning, the kaldorei pre-sundering civilization, and new kaldorei stuff, then heading to ARgus, Alleria and Turalyon returning, Xavius in it too, Kil'jaeden, Sargeras and the Titans, the great Temple of Elume the CoEN/ToS - I mean it had so much - class order halls, the whole fantasy of the artifact weapon, and helping your order hall, with each spec having lore too it.

the equivalent would be racial campaign happening with each race.

BfA just seems a lot less interesting in comparison, it still has a story ofc, and it's not a bad story … but faction war, them killing each other, I dunno, it just isn't that exciting, especially when I saw night elves just wasted, and losing .. maybe its more exciting if you're horde, but then many hordies have a bitter taste in their mouth because they are shown as clearly being the bad guys here, which is nothing new, except this time the ambiguity is removed and it is clear to see, so the victory and better showing over the alliance they always get has more of a bitter taste to it because of that.

It could get a whole lore more interesting with Azshara and N'zoth later on, sort of like how MoP ended up getting. but that remains to be seen. Warfronts should evolve during the expansion too, upgrading, upgrading lore and races involved as well as the normal story plots, but sadly none of that is happening. So they get boring fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick WIP map update just so you see part of the process, as some of you have requested <3

There's still plenty to do but so far it's looking lovely!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand this. Have you guys figured out yet that producing expansion ideas like this guarantee they will never have any presence in game due to how copyright works? If you never published this then maybe 0.00001% of it might turn up in game. Take it back to a fanfic site... designing expansions in this much detail is wack as crack. There's a reason that authors don't read fanfics due to potential lawsuits when published material comes out, and you are literally that reason. Putting "cool things" on a map and generalizing lore is incredibly counterproductive; not to mention merely producing it is essentially copyright infringement due to clear intent of mimicry. God forbid you are even 1% serious about this. Someone make sense of this for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrp.nikolai View Post
    I don't understand this. Have you guys figured out yet that producing expansion ideas like this guarantee they will never have any presence in game due to how copyright works? If you never published this then maybe 0.00001% of it might turn up in game. Take it back to a fanfic site... designing expansions in this much detail is wack as crack. There's a reason that authors don't read fanfics due to potential lawsuits when published material comes out, and you are literally that reason. Putting "cool things" on a map and generalizing lore is incredibly counterproductive; not to mention merely producing it is essentially copyright infringement due to clear intent of mimicry. God forbid you are even 1% serious about this. Someone make sense of this for me.
    If this were anywhere near truth, I wouldn't have ever needed to scrap Eye of Azshara because of overlapping.

I can't really fathom why you've even taken the time to write such a landslide of negative blabber argumenting legal issues when fanfic has existed since ever.

I like what I do and I enjoy doing it, and as long as that stands true, I will carry on doing it. Trying to censure others' work is hands down miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by rrp.nikolai View Post
    If Blizzard ever did happen to stumble upon this project, and think that it was amazing, it would be as simple as hiring the OP to be able to use the material. These kinds of projects are things the OP can put in his professional portfolio and use for job applications if he ever wanted to.

Also, Blizzard has planned out expansions years ahead of time. Even if the OP accurately guesses some of the things they were already planning to add, it would be pretty easy for them to prove they already had plans in place in court. Just releasing a few company memos or documents dated before the OPs post would do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Christmas update!

So here's finally the Vale of Naughts map. I'm quite happy with how it turned out!

Have a great time today everyone! <3

As we have Christmas, we need some crappy eyecandy. I present you my blood elf mech concept. Merry Christmas!

Beautiful map @Azalar i had great expectations for the Vale of Naughts but you outdid them!
    i hope you had a great Feliz Navidad!

The blood elf mech art is great too @matrix123mko it's exactly how i imagined it, hope you will do more of these.

10+ Year Old Account
    As we have Christmas, we need some crappy eyecandy. I present you my blood elf mech concept. Merry Christmas!

Gorgeus <3

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Gorgeus <3
    Thanks. Which one would you prefer next?

- - - Updated - - -

I know we all love allied races. Here I present you Rakzash female shaman. Personally, reminds me of Hermione.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. Which one would you prefer next?

- - - Updated - - -

I know we all love allied races. Here I present you Rakzash female shaman. Personally, reminds me of Hermione.

I like especially how you've added some glow in the female's paws. That's exactly how I had envisioned them <3

However, I think there might be something going on with her snout xP