World of Warcraft: Legends

- After the awakening of the new world tree heals Azeroth, Iridikron comes back to topple the titans and their lies of order with new allies from ancient past and claim his ultimate prize
    - Focus on 12 core races which comes with expanded renown system and long storylines/campaigns, race events. Focus is on learning more about themselves, their past, their future.
    - New class/race combinations like night elf paladins and blood elf druids or human shamans
    - New max level 80 with new race augmentation system
    - New augmentation system is mostly visual/flavor, like changing the color of spells or some graphics. Like night elf paladins and priests get silver colored Elune symbols as spells.
    - Dragonriding updated to windriding. Four types of customizable mounts, gryphons, hippogryphs, giant bats, wyverns.
    - Instanced player housing via new frontier system

3 New zones
    - Avaloren
    - Mythical island east of Lordaeron, stormy and misty
    - Giants, corrupted vrykul/demi-humans, shapeshifting races, vampires
    - Corruption of order creatures with life and death
    - Core races, humans, blood elves, undead, worgen

- Khaz Algar/Undermine
    - large underground zone between Undermine and Tanaris, hollow earth style with fake skies
    - Iridikron went there to find Uldaz and awaken allies
    - Entrance from Tanaris and Undermine which is the only above ground part of the zone
    - Remnants of the black empire awakened and attacking south Kalimdor
    - Aqir, algar (dark) dwarves, faceless ones, elements, hopgoblins
    - Core races goblins, dwarves, gnomes, orcs

- Kalidar
    - huge archipelago west of Kalimdor unveiled when the new world tree came into the world and connected with the first world tree
    - includes completely remade Azuremyst isles and Amirdrassil
    - Huge focus on Elune/pre-titan Loa/Earthmother
    - Naga come back with their queen to unlock secrets of godhood
    - Core races night elves, tauren, draenei, trolls
    - Fel-infused proto-trolls who revere a demon goddess, dungeon

-EK and Kalimdor get new HD versions
    - These new versions are not used for levelling, They are for endgame open world events/quests, to tell racial campaigns/storylines and some other questlines and for the frontier system.
    - Blizzard wants to use them for very long time, to gradually add more stuff and to tell more stories over many expansions
    - there are home zones where they mainly tell important race stories and frontier zones. Frontier zones are more about repetetive stuff/events and include new settlements where players can buy houses which they can customize inside. basically reworked garrison
    Last edited by thelegendprophet; 2023-10-27 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendprophet View Post
    - Fel-infused trolls who revere a demon goddess, dungeon

- Fel-infused proto-trolls who revere a demon goddess, dungeon
    hmmmmmmmmmmm i think you goofed champ. 2 dungeons with trolls worshiping a demon goddess on 2 different islands. While this in lore could happen blizzard isnt gonna copy pasta their own dungeon theme on the same expac release.

We already know Dragonriding will become Dynamic riding. Why make shit up without knowing what you're talking about?

15+ Year Old Account
    Way too many features to be real.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If a "leak" is over 10 line I don't even read it.

Quote Originally Posted by locketto View Post
    If a "leak" is over 10 line I don't even read it.
    This is the way.

Maybe the true legends were the friends we made along the way.

So Amirdrassil ends up growing where Teldrassil was instead of in the Dragon Isles?

I actually like the sound of this but that seems weird.

Undermine is under Kezan... you're telling me its thousands of miles big under the seafloor? lol