Hello there!

My name is Cunegonde. I'm the GM and raid lead for <Super Effective>, a new alliance guild on Stormrage. Though we have only existed for about a month, <Super Effective> already habitually clears through Heroic NH in about an hour and a half, and killed Mythic Skorpyron on our first pull. Now we are recruiting for reliable raiders with great skill and attitude for core spots on our raid team moving forward in the rest of Mythic NH and beyond. We will be walking into heroic ToS and ultimately Mythic ToS the weeks they are released. Our raid times are Fri/Sat, 8:30 EST - 11:30 EST.

Currently, our recruitment focus is for the following classes:

Healers
Holy Paladin

Melee DPS
Frost DK
Fury Warrior
Subtlety Rogue

Ranged DPS
Mage
Warlock
Elemental Shaman

If you don't see your class or spec listed, have no fear! Talk to us anyway - our recruitment focus is constantly changing as the team evolves, and most important to us is that you are able to perform at a high level and are a person that fits in well with the group.

About <Super Effective>
<Super Effective> is a guild started by a group of friends from mythic raiding guilds across servers like Stormrage, Zul'jin, and others, who loved mythic raiding but thought that mythic raiding was even better when doing it with friends! We have built our guild on this core principle, and upon the principles of mutual respect and personal, internal motivation being key factors in the advancement of our team. We don't rage. We don't yell. If you are accepted into our ranks, it is because we believe in your ability to excel both as a player and as a person. And we basically spend all of our time together - mythic plus runs, lockout clears for AP, alt runs, or just a plain old good time maybe drinking a bit too much; it all happens here.

If you have any questions or would like to chat about potentially joining us as we continue to prepare for Tomb of Sargeras, please don't hesitate to add me on bnet or reach out to me on these forums! I'm always looking to have a good conversation. Until then, good luck out there and I look forward to speaking soon!

Cunegonde
GM, <Super Effective>
Cunegonde#1673