Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rep with Silverwing Sentinel's, now is the time

Warsong Gulch brawl

3 flags to carry, up to 10 flags. Rep is awarded, so 1100 rep for a complete 10 cap win

Now's the time to farm it

I'm barely into revered, so that will help

Yep, watch as thousands of Conqueror's come out of the woodwork! Kinda shitty, but kinda fucking awesome as well. Que up 10 matches for WGS as horde, get maybe 2 flag caps the entire time... rep grind is agony, no more! go go go
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Some groups kill it, 10-0 some times the reverse.

I was around 3k into revered, just hit exalted now. Which also gave me Justicar title, since I hit exalted with AB last month.

aw man, times like this make me want to return to wow.... however..... im Justicar titled already

also a great source of honor if your faction have enlist bonus. getting 1000+ honor for wins

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    also a great source of honor if your faction have enlist bonus. getting 1000+ honor for wins
    Yeah, that's dumb. Alliance was getting over 1200 routinely, kinda poopy.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah, that's dumb. Alliance was getting over 1200 routinely, kinda poopy.
    i guess horde cant queue brawls as alliance? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, watch as thousands of Conqueror's come out of the woodwork! Kinda shitty, but kinda fucking awesome as well. Que up 10 matches for WGS as horde, get maybe 2 flag caps the entire time... rep grind is agony, no more! go go go
    They still have to get Defliers/League of Arathor to exalted for Conqueror's.

I couldn't care less for tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    i guess horde cant queue brawls as alliance? :P
    Well, that's just being a traitorous little bitch, we don't stand for that in these here parts.

I had just the opposite experience in the older format, as alliance it was almost always a loss due to meter humping in the middle.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    They still have to get Defliers/League of Arathor to exalted for Conqueror's.

I couldn't care less for tbh.

Yea, I just hit exalted with LoA back on April 1st. So, this helped me finish of WSG rep and got the Justicar title

Now I just need the 500pt deficit overcome in AB for battlemaster..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Yea, I just hit exalted with LoA back on April 1st. So, this helped me finish of WSG rep and got the Justicar title

Now I just need the 500pt deficit overcome in AB for battlemaster..
    Gratz to you man

Only thing I miss for the Battlemaster are EoS and AV wins, and I just can't get myself into these battlegrounds anymore.

Deleted
    Way to trivialize what used to be a moderately rare and time consuming achievement.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got Justicar on my Mage last night, was 20.5k anyways so not far off after playing my Mage since WotLK (564 WSG played, 282 won). Only need rep on my Paladin for LoA.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Just queue with some DH friends and have them go Vengeance. They are absolutely broken at flag running.

- 200% run speed for 8s on 30s CD that makes them immune to snare.

- 2 long distance leaps (which allows them to leap over to second floor to escape enemies) on 12s CD

- Instant ranged Incapacitate with Imprison

- 2 Magical dispel honor talents (dispels Dru/Mage roots, magical snares, DoTs, etc) on top of their PvP trinket

- Tank so defenses are high

My DH alt is only ilvl 860 or so, but when I do this brawl with him I usually end up personally capping at least 4 flags. Only class that gives me issues are smart Rogues and Mages.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Way to trivialize what used to be a moderately rare and time consuming achievement.
    Oh no! They trivialized 12 year old content that hardly anyone gave a rats ass about! The horror!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh no! They trivialized 12 year old content that hardly anyone gave a rats ass about! The horror!
    Also, don't you need to also get exalted with AV and AB for that title? AV isn't bad since you can literally do PvE in there to get rep, but AB is still AIDS to get rep for.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I mean they already boosted AB rep quite a while ago. I find AB rep pretty fast these days.

Ps. I got the achievement when it came available. And I don't care it becomes easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Just queue with some DH friends and have them go Vengeance. They are absolutely broken at flag running.

- 200% run speed for 8s on 30s CD that makes them immune to snare.

- 2 long distance leaps (which allows them to leap over to second floor to escape enemies) on 12s CD

- Instant ranged Incapacitate with Imprison

- 2 Magical dispel honor talents (dispels Dru/Mage roots, magical snares, DoTs, etc) on top of their PvP trinket

- Tank so defenses are high

My DH alt is only ilvl 860 or so, but when I do this brawl with him I usually end up personally capping at least 4 flags. Only class that gives me issues are smart Rogues and Mages.
    The only time I dipped my tow in vengeance was when we "needed" a tank spec to do some SoO achievements. Sounds like the perfect time to learn how to vengeance - battlegrounds. I mean, fuck, Wintersgrasp was where i learned to heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Also, don't you need to also get exalted with AV and AB for that title? AV isn't bad since you can literally do PvE in there to get rep, but AB is still AIDS to get rep for.
    AB rep really isnt that bad nowadays. Its mostly that to get it in a good pace you need to que for AB only and then you skip on honor bonus for random Bgs. Other than that AB can be done in few days nowadays.