Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It would be more interesting if the teacher would actually have been male - same as victim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I can't comprehend the logic of it. Tinder is a thing. Anyone can get laid - you don't need to bribe a sweaty teenage kid. Why put your career and future on the line?
    I guess she preferred sweaty teenage boys over men her own age on Tinder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    It would be more interesting if the teacher would actually have been male - same as victim.
    Everything is more interesting when it's same sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Wow, strawmanned it all the way to rape. I hope you realize you have some problems yourself (reading comprehension being one of them too).
    having sex with a child is always rape.

Also, it would be pretty messed up if an underage male who is seduced by an adult woman would be forced to pay child support. I assumed he would be exempt of responsibility.
    but in most jurisdictions they are.
    Fancy that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    What do you mean with power differential?
    Size, IQ, Maturity, actual social power, pretty sure he mean's all of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    What is funny is that you are presenting yourself as the caricature of an irreparably emotionally damaged man.
    It's a bit ironic that you're calling the default state of being a man "emotionally damaged".

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The number of people advocating teacher/student sexual relationships on here, just because "I would have loved it", is quite sickening. Even more sickening that they approve of such thing when the child is underage.
    The number of people who can't grasp the difference between a personal fantasy and "advocating" such a scenario for others is quite disconcerting.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    She's 43 and the internet is filled with more attractive women posed all kinds of ways. I don't really get this sentiment.
    Agreed. Hell, I'm nearly 45 and I won't date someone over 40. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Pedophiles.
    Not really relevant to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    That's true. It's not. Adults manipulate very good. Now....

They both engaged in it. There is 0 manipulation there.
    That is not remotely how coercion and emotional manipulation works. Especially on a barely pubescent person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    But I thought when female teachers seduced students it only resulted in high fives all around... I'm so confused. Anyone who can explain this to me?
    Sure. The sentencing is not remotely equitable. While not high fives all around, it's also not being treated remotely the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    It's a bit ironic that you're calling the default state of being a man "emotionally damaged".

The number of people who can't grasp the difference between a personal fantasy and "advocating" such a scenario for others is quite disconcerting.

Agreed. Hell, I'm nearly 45 and I won't date someone over 40. /shrug

Not really relevant to this thread.
    Pedophilia is exactly what this thread is about. That's what is going on here. By definition. And it's pretty clear that several people talking about their teen fantasies are supporting little or no punishment for this type of incident - in essence, advocating for it. But then again, I suspect you already know both these things.

bah forget it not worth the time.
    Last edited by Zan15; 2017-05-05 at 10:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    Pedophilia is exactly what this thread is about. That's what is going on here. By definition.
    No, it's not. By definition. Maybe look that word up, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    And it's pretty clear that several people talking about their teen fantasies are supporting little or no punishment for this type of incident - in essence, advocating for it.
    Going from "teen fantasies" to "advocating it" is a pretty big leap. There is no context in which, "Wish that happened to me" equates to, "This type of behavior is acceptable and should not yield punishment", and to claim otherwise is just hyperbolic knee-jerking.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg.

I even said earlier that my first post was light hearted.

Relax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I don't really see a problem with this. I'm not sure I can quite put my finger on where the damage is being done. Perhaps by the society that condemns them.
    was waiting for the pedo defense brigade to arrive.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    was waiting for the pedo defense brigade to arrive.
    It's cute that you think that word is applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    It's cute that you think that word is applicable.
    It's on the verge of being applicable, depending on whether or not he was closer to 13 or 14 and how developed he was for his age. Difficult to say without knowing more facts, though I'd lean towards not.

What's really funny is that he quoted a post from 3 days ago saying he's been "waiting for it".

Nice.

Poor kid.

No, not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    It's on the verge of being applicable, depending on whether or not he was closer to 13 or 14 and how developed he was for his age. Difficult to say without knowing more facts, though I'd lean towards not.
    While it's certainly true that some people develop later than others, someone who hasn't at least started puberty by 13 is very rare, hence why "teenager" and "pedo" are generally incompatible.

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    You're right, a 13-year-old used his vast wordly experience, intellectual wit, devilish charm to seduce a 43-year-old woman into being his sugar momma. It makes so much sense! Gosh, why didn't I think to do this?
    This might be just me, but when I was a 13yo kid, I knew exactly which girl I liked and why I liked her and what I could've done if she liked me too. Regardless of what anyone gave me, told me and so on. If you didn't have a similar experience, that speaks very very bad about you....

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You should read up on the sex ed programs in the US. Something like half the states literally make it illegal to have sex ed classes. Wanna guess which ones?
    that was kind of implied in my statement :P and it was a religious school, so their lack of educating people about this due to religious reasons caused this.

Deleted
    i wouldnt know about him, but it looks like she could do with a shave.

I would like to know the difference between a 13 year old receiving gifts for sex from a 45 year old and a 20 year old receiving gifts for sex from a 45 year old. And then explain to me why one is a victim and the other is not. And if your only excuse is its the law then fine. And you would have to agree in countries where its not the law this interaction would be fine for you as well.

What I don't get in some of these cases (but not all):

- not ugly
    - drives nice car
    - clearly has a little bit of money

Why in the world was she trolling for kid booty? She could have probably got any number of ass from dudes her age or even 20+

When the pedo is just fat/ugly/whatever I can at least mull over the idea why they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by vondevon View Post
    You're right, a 13-year-old used his vast wordly experience, intellectual wit, devilish charm to seduce a 43-year-old woman into being his sugar momma. It makes so much sense! Gosh, why didn't I think to do this?
    yet in 5 years he can vote for our president if he was a US citizen.

But anyways what the woman did was wrong and illegal.