Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account

Horde 7/11 N Antorus

Corrupted Destiny IS one of Skywall's oldest and largest standing guilds - very active with a large player base! We’ve always got something going on: mythic dungeons, normal runs for alts, Island Expeditions, Warfronts, Incursions, Transmog runs (aka 'Chu's Shopping Trips), Raiding, Brawler’s guild activities... Even random activities like fishing at Darkmoon Faire while standing on water and wearing a fish head side by side!! All adult guild 18+ years old.

Raid-wise we are 9/9 N Dazar'alor and have members with 9/9 H experience. Our raid schedule currently is 5:30pm PST (8:30pm EST) to 9pm PST (11pm EST) Thursday and Monday. (Subject to change as we try to accommodate more members).
    We have an active FB page and Discord server that is up to date on ALL game info as it happens, and of course fun stuff... as it happens as well!
    As always, we are recruiting. Looking for raiders (healers preferred but all are welcome), casuals, in betweens, anyone who is looking for a guild! Do NOT be intimidated to ask to join us even though you are not level 120! Come and join us! We maintain a ZERO drama policy!!
    Come experience the reason a guild as old as CD continues to stand and stand strong year after year after year! Come...... and get.... CORRUPTED!!!
    Chu#12466 - Wanheda#11925
    Last edited by Chu; 2019-06-04 at 01:20 PM. Reason: BfA is coming!!!

Whoa, another guild from skywall advertising here, wild. Hope you guys do awesome this tier.

7+ Year Old Account
    ***11/11 N Antorus as of 12/3/17***

Come join us! We are now 11/11 N Antorus..... getting ready to head into Heroic Antorus..... gonna get HOT up in HERE!

Whatcha waitin' on?

Come join us!
    Last edited by Chu; 2017-12-04 at 11:57 AM.

Hey there, 924 Balance druid looking for a new raiding home. What days/times do you raid? I am targeting Wed/Thurs or any day after 8:30 PM EST.

7+ Year Old Account

Horde Im Waiting for YOU!

***8/11 HEROIC ANTORUS***

Happy New Year Raiders! We are now 8/11 Heroic Antorus!

Raid schedule 630-830pst Tues/Thurs/Sun

Alt/Casual raid same time on Monday nights

We have a large casual base of players, something for everyone!

Come join us and just have fun! CD is like a family from day one!

Mature adult guild .... something for everyone!

Come on..... Im waiting for you..... Lets get CORRUPTED!!!

Chu#12466
    Last edited by Chu; 2018-11-14 at 06:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hai WoW people! Chu here! Just updated this thread to let you know where we stand right now(no, not in the middle of Dalaran or on the roof of the AH in Orgrimmar)

As always we are recruiting. Looking for raiders, casuals, in betweens, anyone who is looking for a guild!

Skywall/Drak'thul Horde side, one of Skywalls oldest guilds, never have we slowed down, not even once...... still alive and kicking after all these years!

Progression at 11/11 Heroic Antorus

Raid times 630-830pst(930-1130est) Sun/Tues/Thurs nights (progression)

Alt/Casual raid 630-830pst(930-1130est) Monday nights (Hangin' wid Chu raid)

Access to a 'co-op' raid on Friday and Saturday nights 8-11pst(11-2am est)

Plus LOTS of stuff going on like mog runs, mythic +'s and much much more!

Come see what its like to be in a guild and feel like you are in a family from the getgo!

Come.... get..... CORRUPTED!

Chu#12466

7+ Year Old Account
    Hai Raiders! Chu here just checking in with all of you! We are currently in the market for some dependable consistent healers for our core raid team. Fun mature atmosphere, casual raid schedule Sun/Tues/Thurs 2 hours each day. We adhere to this due to work schedules (real life first). Mainly we ALL know this is just a game and have fun while raiding.... but when its time to be serious... we are. For everyone who is not a raider or wants to raid please inquire. Corrupted Destiny IS one of Skywall's oldest guilds and have always been here standing strong.... we are a family... you will feel this the day you join us! So what are you waiting on! Come and let us CORRUPT you! Chu#12466

7+ Year Old Account
    We are currently recruiting HEALERS! Dependable and Consistent healers for our raid team. Come and secure a spot on a progression raid team and score an AWESOME guild as well! Chu#12466

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248768

Corrupted Destiny-Skywall/Drak'thul US realm

The alliance are coming.... It is an 'inevitable destiny'. DONT fight alone.... Come and stand with us as ONE.... We are HORDE... We are CORRUPTED!

Open recruiting for BfA... we are currently 4/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic. Raiding schedule for BfA-

Sun/Tues/Thurs 630-930 pst Progression
    Mon will be Alt/Casual raid

Currently fridays are reserved for keys although everyday in guild is 'key day'

CD is one of Skywalls oldest guilds and still massively active! Come find out why! Come join our family!

Come.... Get.... CORRUPTED!

Chu#12466

Hey, I've been recently looking to bring my rogue from my current guild to a new one. I've done heroic raiding, and dabbled into some mythic raiding this expac. I have all the AoTC except for EN since I was just getting back into the game after a break from wow. I main Frost/Unholy DK (965), but i've been recently playing a lot more of my Rogue, and probably will main him for the new Expac.

I was also wondering aside form raiding, what else you guys do throughout the week? I've been recently getting back into the PVP scene, and will a lot more for BFA. I ususally have Tues-Wed off from work, so making it to raid on tuesday works for me. Thursdays and Sundays are usually more busy for me with work, and my D&D campaigns that i'm running/part of. My rogue is currently 945, but since i've done enough raiding, i know all the mechanics, and i'm usually trying to get into groups during release prior to my current guilds raid, to learn all the fights. I'm also 23, and been playing wow since 2004, with some breaks in between for school and life stuff.

my Btag is Lasi#1244 In case you guys wanted to go over more stuff with me. I am currently on the alliance side, but i'm okay with switching. Its a good change after 14 years

7+ Year Old Account
    CD is looking for Healers w/strong DPS offspec. Must know thier class well both specs and be willing to switch IF asked to. Must be patient and willing to laugh as well. LF DPS as well. We are 11/11 Heroic/4/11 Mythic Antorus currently. We do key runs constantly, achievement runs, alt/casual runs for our non raiders. We do LOTS of things. We are one of Skywalls oldest guilds. We are a family! The alliance is coming... Come stand with us as one! Come.... get... CORRUPTED!! Chu#12466
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248768
    Last edited by Chu; 2018-11-14 at 06:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So CD is ready for BfA.... is your guild? Are you looking for one? Come and be a part of something big! One of Skywall's oldest guilds is recruiting and not just raiders... everyone! Raiders come and join us and claim your spot on our progression team! Casual players come and join us and claim your spot in our family! Something to do for EVERYONE! Don't go into BfA alone... come and stand with us.... as one! Come join Corrupted Destiny!

7+ Year Old Account
    Come join us! Dont go into BfA alone!

Raids... 615-8 pst Sun/Tues/Thurs - Progression raid
    530-8 pst Mon/Fri - Casual/Alt raid

PvP events will be integrated into calendar eventually, Mythics and other fun stuff as well!

Come join one of Skywall's oldest standing guilds and find out why! Come join our family! Come... Get... CORRUPTED!!!

Chu#12466
    Last edited by Chu; 2018-11-14 at 06:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted Destiny Guild - Horde - Skywall/Drak'thul realm

Hi Raiders! Chu here from CD... We have currently opened up recruiting once again. Searching for our 2nd raid team - heals/dps. This team is 4/8 Heroic Uldir.

Raid times - 530-8 pst (830-11est) Friday/Monday

This is a relaxed more casual atmosphere raid. We are one of Skywall's oldest standing guilds and one of Skywalls most active guilds currently. Adult 18+ only. We have a well maintained FB page and Discord server. Mythic keys run constantly. Super fun and friendly guild! Some of us have been here since Vanilla... come and find out what it feels like to join not just a guild but a family!! Limited recruiting, CLAIM your spot now! Once filled recruiting will be suspended until later date! Come...... Get..... CORRUPTED!!!

Chu#12466

7+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted Destiny Guild - Horde - Skywall/Drak'thul realm
    Hi Raiders! Chu here from CD... We are recruiting raiders currently and max level members for mythic + key runs. We are running TWO raid teams currently...
    1st team is 8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
    Raid times - 545-8 pst (845-11 est) Sun/Mon/Thurs
    2nd team is 8/8N, 5/8H
    Raid times - 530-8 pst (830-11est) Friday/Monday

IMMEDIATE opening for geared resto Sham on 1st team.
    We are one of Skywall's oldest standing guilds and one of Skywalls most active guilds currently. Adult 18+ only. We have a well maintained FB page and Discord server. Mythic keys run constantly. Super fun and friendly guild! Some of us have been here since Vanilla... come and find out what it feels like to join not just a guild but a family!! Come...... Get..... CORRUPTED!!!
    Chu#12466

7+ Year Old Account
    Hai Raiders and casuals as well! Corrupted Destiny is openly recruiting and looking for raiders as well as casual players! We offer a relaxed casual atmosphere in our raids. Our priority is to never forget this is only a game and games are fun! We are one of Skywall's oldest standing guilds. We are very active as well at all hours! If you are looking to still progress in raids but want to have fun while doing so, look no further! Come and join us and see for yourself, come see why we are one of the oldest standing guilds, come raid and progress and have fun while doing so, or if you are a casual player looking for a home where you feel 'welcome'... then come and join us! Come..... Get..... CORRUPTED! Chu#12466
    Last edited by Chu; 2018-11-14 at 04:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted Destiny IS one of Skywall's oldest and largest standing guilds - very active with a large player base! We’ve always got something going on: mythic dungeons, normal runs for alts, Island Expeditions, Warfronts, Incursions, Transmog runs (aka 'Chu's Shopping Trips), Raiding, Brawler’s guild activities... Even random activities like fishing at Darkmoon Faire while standing on water and wearing a fish head side by side!! All adult guild 18+ years old.

Raid-wise we are 9/9 N Dazar'alor and have members with 9/9 H experience. Our raid schedule currently is 5:30pm PST (8:30pm EST) to 9pm PST (11pm EST) Thursday and Monday. (Subject to change as we try to accommodate more members).

We have an active FB page and Discord server that is up to date on ALL game info as it happens, and of course fun stuff... as it happens as well!

As always, we are recruiting. Looking for raiders (healers preferred but all are welcome), casuals, in betweens, anyone who is looking for a guild! Do NOT be intimidated to ask to join us even though you are not level 120! Come and join us! We maintain a ZERO drama policy!!

Come experience the reason a guild as old as CD continues to stand and stand strong year after year after year! Come...... and get.... CORRUPTED!!!

Chu#12466 - Wanheda#11925

7+ Year Old Account
    CURRENTLY RECRUITING Raid Tank... please contact Wanheda#11925 or Chu#12466 ... Healers and dps welcome to inquire as well. Must have sense of humor and patience. Come see why we are Skywall's most active and oldest guild that is still standing strong! Come get CORRUPTED!!

7+ Year Old Account
    STILL RECRUITING TANKS! DPS n HEALS welcome too! Raid Mon/Thursday alternating with Saturday 530 - 830 pst 830 - 1030 est

Contact Chu#12466 or Wanheda#11925

7+ Year Old Account

https://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=252240

We are STILL recruiting! Even when not raiding our raiders and other members have fun! Our 2019 Mog Off announcement video! Come join us! Come... Get.... CORRUPTED! Chu#12466 or Wanheda#11925
    Last edited by Chu; 2019-06-05 at 12:55 PM.