Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    This site is also what made me get adblock for my phone, after I got an add that hijacked the browser from here.
    Is that for apple phones I take it? I've not heard of anything for android that can do it but I will be honest I've not looked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Is that for apple phones I take it? I've not heard of anything for android that can do it but I will be honest I've not looked yet.
    You can download other browsers that have adblock built in like Opera, samsung Internet, adblock browser etc. Check them out on google play.

I would pay for an ad-free experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Norec12 View Post
    You can download other browsers that have adblock built in like Opera, samsung Internet, adblock browser etc. Check them out on google play.
    Thanks, I shall do just that!

Just go ahead and require whitelisting to view the site so we can all just go somewhere else. As much fun as the arms race of adblock vs whitelist request is, you wont win and will just annoy both sides of the coin for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    Just go ahead and require whitelisting to view the site so we can all just go somewhere else. As much fun as the arms race of adblock vs whitelist request is, you wont win and will just annoy both sides of the coin for eternity.
    You can just add the referer control extension for chrome (or other browsers) and add the site. It's how I get around the forbes.com shenanigans, among other sites.

Tried on MS Edge (virgin install, no extensions) on my VM - after 10 seconds, MMO-C ends not loading any content ... checked the HTML source, there was 100k or so of <head> and literally no <body> contents at all, not even the tags.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    This is not my problem. None of this money is going to be going to me so why the hell should I care?
    Because services don't come from nowhere. If you stop paying with eyeballs, the site runs out of money and dies. The fact that you're posting in the forum means I assume you enjoy the content it provides. Something you like not existing any more is your problem. It's a minor one, but that is the reason you should care.

Thanks for the feedback. As with everything we try, it was taken into consideration and we've decided to remove the notification for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoe View Post
    I'd happily pay a small fee to never see the whitelist annoyance or ads. I use this site quite a bit and I think it's fair to ask the users to help pay for it. I'm not going to view those ads regardless of whether a sub is available or not, though. It's a security hazard as, as you say, you cannot go through all the ads manually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vohl View Post
    I would even be happy to pay a small fee to remove ads from this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    My .02, could be more than that with a small membership fee to pay. I support other websites with a small yearly fee and would happily pay one here. Until then, the ad blocking extensions will stay on. When the advertisements begin to affect the performance of my computer, it's beyond too invasive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Can I just have some kind of membership with no ads?

This with the caveat, only if it disables tracking/analytical data as well. If I am paying you for membership my userdata is not for sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Yeah, I'd pay a little bit for no ads/tracking, but I hate the new white list notification as much as the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Turn that shit off and let us pay $1 a month you morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeGrey View Post
    I would pay for an ad-free experience.
    This option has finally been added!