Horde Issue with Cast Bar and Spells

Hi All
    I have had an issue for a few weeks now where i will cast my Summoning Portal spell and even after the stone has appeared my cast bar is still showing that it is channeling. I thought maybe it was an Elvui issue but after turning off all addons and having standard Blizzard UI the problem is still occuring. I have been having to cast another spell, (say summon pet) to make the cast bar return to normal. Anyone else having this issue? Many Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm having the same issue too.
    I play @ Bleeding Hollow - US

blizzard issue cant do anything about it.

Thanks for the fast replies guys! I'm glad it's not just me, as I thought I might have been going a tad crazy lol

- - - Updated - - -

^ Blizzard please fix =D

Oh I have the same, thought it was an ElvUI problem to be honest, never looked into it.

Got same problem, pretty annoying. I use the default UI. Best way to fix it is to cast a demonic portal for me.

Deleted
    You can easily "fix" this by simply casting something. Just create a healthstone/summon a pet and it'll disappear after the cast.

I realise that it is easy to "fix", it's just very annoying is all

Ahh, I also assumed it was a ElvUI issue, but i just cast demonic empowerment and it goes away.

Deleted
    Btw it's not a UI bug because other people can see your cast bar as well.

With 7.2, i also have some cast bar (generally with really high haste) going left from right (instead of right to left).

I've seen a similar issue with MG, where a target will move out of range the channel bar will keep going when the cast has actually stopped. Not sure if its my cast bar addon (Quartz) or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryg View Post
    With 7.2, i also have some cast bar (generally with really high haste) going left from right (instead of right to left).
    Those two mean literally the same thing.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorous View Post
    I've seen a similar issue with MG, where a target will move out of range the channel bar will keep going when the cast has actually stopped. Not sure if its my cast bar addon (Quartz) or not.
    Are. You sure the cast stopped? Cause atleast the animation -for me anyways- goes on

Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorous View Post
    It's not, I have the same problem occasionally and I use gnosis.