Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm actually looking forward to not having this crap clutter up my day (not to mention my character list).

I've cashed out all my bloods, I use all my 18 hour mission things on whatever the 500 honor WQ is at the time to boost my prestige for mounts in BFA and I'm just trying to piss away all these resources on literally anything worthwhile when gold missions aren't up.

Between garrisons and order halls I've made an absolutely obscene amount of gold that has gotten me a ton of shit I'd have never even remotely been able to afford otherwise (I had one TCG mount going into Warlords and as of today I'm missing 2 because I'm not paying 10 mil for a fucking camel or another shorestrider). I've been maxed out on Bnet balance for months, I can afford this stupid bronto if I want senpai to notice me.

I'm only still going because there's a month left and I've done it this long I might as well finish it.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2018-05-30 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to not having this crap clutter up my day (not to mention my character list).
    Don't worry, BFA has 3rd round of mission tables. Imagine which way they'll go by 8.3 patch...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I've cashed out all my bloods, I use all my 18 hour mission things on whatever the 500 honor WQ is at the time to boost my prestige for mounts in BFA and I'm just trying to piss away all these resources on literally anything worthwhile when gold missions aren't up.
    Heh, same, I'm too lazy to pvp but building the account wide honor for the artifact recolours, atm have only prestige 7 highest char sigh... Also spamming rep token missions for the 3 factions I'm still missing paragon mounts from.

Tbh not sure if it's worth dumping all the bloods, I'm gonna save some when people stop farming them for stuff like the green core hound mount, pets, toys etc. craftables. Just look what happened to spirits of harmony when no one farms tiller's gardens and they're still needed for MOP mounts. Ofc on double gatherer mules dumping them all the way.

Deleted
    - I'm running 12 Order Halls, one character of each class.
    - All followers are at lvl 950, didn't do anything to get "special" followers like Meatball or so.
    - Checking twice each day, in morning at around 7:00 and in the evening at around 22:00.
    - Doing all gold missions up to 500 ressources per mission, I'm not doing those few which cost more.
    - In most cases my gold missions are 200%.
    - Most followers have 30% mission success and two 50% items (spells, minions, hazards, longer than 8 hours and so on).

I tracked my gold income over a period of ten days, without doing anything else that yields gold.

So the average gold income per day from order halls is around 46k gold, thats about 3.800 gold per character.
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2018-06-04 at 06:59 PM.

Is there somewhere you guys go to find this stuff out? I know its been happening for ages but I must have had my head in the sand and not noticed at all. Same with Garrisons, I played all through WOD but only learn about the gold making potential towards the end!

I’ve been playing pretty casually for the last few months and haven’t but had any issues with this... I think it’s more of being consistent than anything else.

Ok I am not going to read through 24 pages of comments to see if anyone suggested this, however when I was pushing hard with order hall I was averaging 500k per week minimum from order hall missions (and a few select WQ's) across 8 characters as a baseline. I ran this for about 4-5 months. Here is how I did it.

1. Every character I was running missions on I had a full company of followers at 900 ilvl. This of course means that I fully unlocked Argus on all characters which was the hardest part of this set up. I did this because Argus, unlocks the best follower relics (excluding legendary ones), WQ's that provide 300-600g options and 800-1200 resources that were easy to complete. Argus grants you more gold missions and they yield a higher amount of gold. You can get up to 2800g per argus gold mission which is about a 33% increase from just broken isles gold missions. To me this was worth the time investment per character.

2. I took the strategy of decking out my followers with all 1 50% item, either the counters or for under 8 hours completion time, and then both a 25% and 30% mission reduction. I did this for every character with the exception of my body guard and meatball. Meatball I kept with 3 mission reduction relics just to help speed up completion. I realize this is a drastic approach but for really long mission it helped out greatly. I would cycle missions each morning and when I returned home from work.

3. As many have said meatball is a key part of the team. He is great for any mission that isn't from Argus. If you want you can set him up with 2 mission reduction relics and a 50% boost to missions under 8 hours so he can still help out with Argus missions too. I did this on a few of my characters but not all of them.

4. My body guard I set up with a 50 gold per WQ, and 2 legendary relics that gave gold/order hall resources. This allowed for a nice chunk of gold to add up while farming gold WQ's and resources to trickle in as well.

5. Regarding missions I would complete gold and rep token missions. I could collect enough rep tokens per week to get a full set of paragon boxes on no less than 2 characters. This helped keep resources on alts I didn't have time to do resource WQ's on plus every box gives BOTH 700-1k gold and 700-1200 resources. This can add up quickly and keep alts running.

6. I would only complete WQ's that finished emissaries focusing on gold, resources, or bloods. Keeping the WQ completion token on cd for characters that had it available helped out as well. Bloods were another easy way of keep resources available on alts. I had 5 herbalists that I would do the felwort quests on every time they cycled. I would turn those into respec tomes which up until recently sold for about 80-100g each and I would sell them in stacks of 20. When you post about 30-40 stacks of these each week that can add up really quickly.

I would keep this cycling every week and as I stated above would average 500k gold per week. One week I even made over 660k. I have spent most of it however, buying all the available Argus mounts, the spider mount, and a few other items I wanted but this method definitely works if you have the time to commit to keeping the resources rolling on your alts. I have banked enough to buy the bronto mount as soon as I am available to in BFA. I could have made another 4-5 million easy but once I stopped raiding in March my motivation has been slacking.
    Last edited by Bevo; 2018-07-06 at 04:48 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    Is there somewhere you guys go to find this stuff out? I know its been happening for ages but I must have had my head in the sand and not noticed at all. Same with Garrisons, I played all through WOD but only learn about the gold making potential towards the end!
    we simply play the game and use our brains ?

kk i know im mean - a protip - BfA will be on 99% the same so start optimizing your gold farming in war table since day 1

Deleted
    gold missions are completely gone on ptr now, replaced by order hall ressource missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjuurou View Post
    gold missions are completely gone on ptr now, replaced by order hall ressource missions.
    sad but honestly for the best.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

i guess i can spend all my blood of sargeras on items instead of trading them for resources now

According to the recent wowhead post covering the prepatch changes, the only thing worth farming from the mission tables are gonna be rep tokens if you need the paragon mounts still. The loot from paragon boxes was nerfed quite hard, so don't plan to farm them for gold after 8.0.

Deleted
    Dear Class Hall,

Thank you for giving us such juicy gold missions since 2016. It's been a pleasure. We wish you a very happy retirement.

Your fortunate,
    Daille.

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Dear Class Hall,

Thank you for giving us such juicy gold missions since 2016. It's been a pleasure. We wish you a very happy retirement.

Your fortunate,
    Daille.
    RIP. Will be sorely missed.

Until BfA launch. Then the stepsister table will be our friend. Yay gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    RIP. Will be sorely missed.

Until BfA launch. Then the stepsister table will be our friend. Yay gold!
    this more like this:

with the granpa being wod, and bfa being the next generation

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    this more like this:

with the granpa being wod, and bfa being the next generation
    Yeah, spot on ^^

Deleted
    farewell... 300k+ gold/day and 15k honor/day (instant wq perk) ;(

15k honor/day (instant wq perk) ;(
    15k? Man, and I thought I had a lot of alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    15k? Man, and I thought I had a lot of alts...
    500 honor per Instant WQ perk per day = 3.5k honor per week
    6 classes with instant WQ perk * 3.5k honor per week = 21k per week

EDIT: nvm L2read.... he said 15k p.day not p.week..... So yeah that's 30 alt with instant WQ perk

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The easy gold will be missed, but I'm sure it will be similar in BfA. I still do WoD missions for resources to buy fur to make bags, so even without the gold it should be relevant to spend a bit of time on.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Deleted
    The class halls have certainly been lucrative for me. Have 9 months on my account, another 9 tokens in my alts bags, and nearly 15M in liquid gold. Gonna go straight and buy the AH mount the moment I can.

Hoping that the new table will be just as easy!