Deleted

WA and Borders, how to do it properly?

So Im trying to make a simple square with a border, in fact 3 squares in total. What I do is make a bar, turn it into a square my changing the width and the height. Hide the bar color into transparent and change the background color of the bar into the color I want. For the border I try to find thats just 1 pixel black all around the square. Because I want 3 of them I duplicate it and put them into different positions, however for each square the border is different even though its exactly the same. Its either one side is missing, or a pixel is missing in one of the corners, which doesn't make it look very clean.

Anyone has any idea whats causing this? There is also properly an easier way to get a simple square with a border :>

What do you need the borders for?

use kgpanels for that instead.

^ or masque+masque:cleanui if you need bordering icons and shit.

do you have the 3 squares in a group together? i find that putting things on a group together distorts them to not look the same. if you take them all out of a group theyll match. or you can set the y and x axis to .5 instead of 0 for the different squares or the whole group. i find that can sometimes fix it.

like that? it could also be that your ui is not set to a pixel perfect ui scale.
    Last edited by kheath812; 2017-05-16 at 03:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    do you have the 3 squares in a group together? i find that putting things on a group together distorts them to not look the same. if you take them all out of a group theyll match. or you can set the y and x axis to .5 instead of 0 for the different squares or the whole group. i find that can sometimes fix it.

like that? it could also be that your ui is not set to a pixel perfect ui scale.
    Thank you all but this was the golden tip!! Thank you