Season 3 gear reward brackets

So, I may just be incompetent or blind, but I can't find the rating + gear brackets anywhere. The closest I've come to an answer via Google is the season 1 rewards. Does anyone have a handy list they could throw in this thread? I'd be grateful.

I.e. 0-1499 = item level 880
    1500-1699 = item level 885 etc.

Would be great if there's a list that has both "drops" and the weekly reward in it.

I think that is correct. It's 5 ilvl for each 200 rating, sadly you won't find any tables (like season 1/2 had) and I think it caps out at 905 similar to mythic 10+ chest and after that its only WF/TF to get 925.

Additionally if you're very good it's the best source of ilvl from what I saw, top 3 world ilvl 924,xxx are PVPers, some have not even entered NH LFR

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    I think that is correct. It's 5 ilvl for each 200 rating, sadly you won't find any tables (like season 1/2 had) and I think it caps out at 905 similar to mythic 10+ chest and after that its only WF/TF to get 925.

Additionally if you're very good it's the best source of ilvl from what I saw, top 3 world ilvl 924,xxx are PVPers, some have not even entered NH LFR
    Aah ok, yeah that makes sense. It is a bit weird though, because this profile made me question it all. He has a 920 item with only warforged, so somewhere the baseline must change to 910.

Anyway, 5 per 200 rating sounds reasonable, thanks!