To Good to Be True [Spell Reflect 7.2.5 PTR]

what do you thing about this

it this going on live?

Protection
    Spell Reflection Raise your shield, reflecting spells cast on you and reducing magical damage you take by 30%. Lasts 5 sec or until a spell is reflected. Warrior - Protection Spec. Instant. 25 sec cooldown. 1 sec cooldown.
    Last edited by gonzajd777; 2017-05-24 at 06:52 PM.

It's obviously a tooltip error.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's gotta be a mistake lol

Deleted
    Just tooltip change. Instead of fixed 25s Cooldown it will rather have 25s recharge time because of the new legendary

The 1 second is now the recharge rate as it is now a charge system. Each tank spec is getting a legendary that adds an additional charge to active mitigation abilities. The cooldown is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Just tooltip change. Instead of fixed 25s Cooldown it will rather have 25s recharge time because of the new legendary
    the post does not menttion the new legendary, just the spell change... i think its maybe a mistake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    the post does not menttion the new legendary, just the spell change... i think its maybe a mistake
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/151822-ararats-bloodmirror

"Equip: Shield Block and Spell Reflection gain 1 additional charge."

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/151822-ararats-bloodmirror

"Equip: Shield Block and Spell Reflection gain 1 additional charge."
    Okay, assuming that you are right ... that description it's fucking useless nobody has that legendary yet, so its no valid for all the cases

do not missunderstood me, i got what you mean but... bliz has to do somthing with the redaction

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    Okay, assuming that you are right ... that description it's fucking useless nobody has that legendary yet, so its no valid for all the cases

do not missunderstood me, i got what you mean but... bliz has to do somthing with the redaction
    its the same with kegsmash for monks. 8 seconds - 1 sec with shoulders that give 2 charges.

Blizz always changes these things early and all recharge style spell tooltips are like this. Lets not twist our panties over literally nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    this comes at the cost of losing your head slot item due to permanently strapping the shield to your head

Deleted
    That would be broken