Raging Berserker bug

I have 41.96% mastery (42% is shown in stats panel). And when I go mouse over 42% it says increased damage while enraged by 45% because of 3/4 raging berserker trait. But when I purchased a new trait and got raging berserker to 4/4 the tooltip still says 45% instead of 46% now. Is it a bug? Is it calculated into damage and just a tooltip bug? Anyone knows this?

Deleted
    It should display a +4 of what you have when you hover your mouse over mastery stat. If it doesn't try to relog or clear your wow cache.

I did that, but it is still the same, I guess I will contact GM.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    I did that, but it is still the same, I guess I will contact GM.
    Literally nothing a gm is going to do. The trait works fine, it's most likely a character sheet error. which you should be using an addon for anyway since the current iteration is garbage and shows you almost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    I have 41.96% mastery (42% is shown in stats panel). And when I go mouse over 42% it says increased damage while enraged by 45% because of 3/4 raging berserker trait. But when I purchased a new trait and got raging berserker to 4/4 the tooltip still says 45% instead of 46% now. Is it a bug? Is it calculated into damage and just a tooltip bug? Anyone knows this?
    Sounds like a rounding error, which WoW tooltips are notorious for.

Confirmed that it is rounding error, sometimes it displays +4% correctly, sometimes +3%, depends on rounding.