15+ Year Old Account

Red face Politics sub forum feedback

I just wanted to say thanks to the admin team for creating that sub forum.

The general off topic is now a lot better if you want to discuss world news and general off topic things - even more lighthearted ones. It was a bit hard to spot interesting topics when the vast majority of the thread listing was just "Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Russia, Trump, Trump, Trump, What is your favorite fruit, Trump, Trump, NASA found an exoplanet, Trump, Trump..."

All semi-interesting and prospective non-political threads got buried to page 2 and further - out of sight, out of mind.

Now if I feel like slinging poo, I can just head to the correct sub forum and go catch my next 5 points!

PS. @Jayburner must be livid - this will probably be like Golden Age to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Just found out about this having the subforum non-filtered. Off-Topic will be somewhat tolerable again, Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy they created the politics sub forum because now i unsubscribed to it so I dont see the liberal circlejerking threads blasting Trump popping up on the main page for me. Win win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yet you interestingly post something here that would belong in that sub-forum...
    No, I just came to give my support of creating a politics sub forum and I gave my reason why. My MMO-C main page is now clear of said circlejerking, so i'm a happy customer.

I might even subscribe to a premium MMO-C subscription if they ever offer one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    People bitch too much and now we have some weird split forum. The distinction between the two makes almost no sense either, as most of Gen-OT is still explicitly political issues that somehow are not political issues. In the end it seems like they just created the Trump subforum they claimed time and time again they wouldn't create, but bothered to camouflage it a bit. What happened to "If you want to see other threads, then make them"? Now we have to switch between two dumb forums and probably put up with additional thread closings based on moderator whimsy due to the extremely unclear division between the #notallpolitics forum and Gen-OT. It's not really going to help anything though, as the people who whined about the volume of Trump threads are going to be really dismayed when they find out having fewer threads to choose from doesn't make people participate in their shitty threads more.

Also, can we stop limiting gun control to a megathread now?
    At least It keeps the Trump bashing circlejerk contained to a separate forum. I no longer have to see those threads in the Gen-OT forum anymore. There are many others just like me that also appreciate it as well.

They should have made Tennisace sub-forum instead.

I'm so glad for this, removed it from the filters right away so wont see it on recent posts.

I do wonder what % of the threads in Gen-OT that got posts were political on an avg daily basis.

Ah, that explains the sudden surge of moronic threads in my "recent posts" thread even though I filtered out Gen-OT.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're glad to finally separate out some of the more common topics of the General Off-Topic forum. However, this isn't really a feedback thread and in the interest of keeping people from dumping on other people, I'm closing it.