Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Are there players who do LFR while being deep in mythic difficulty? Why? For legendary/AP farming it's better to farm all the normal and heroic. After those, it's better to run normal mythic dungeons and then broken shore stuff. LFR is very low priority to do, and most players won't have enough time to first do all the better choices and then to LFR.

If you have the free time to also do LFR, then you are the exception.
    if he has so much free time that he runs all 4 modes then this means he is probably unemploeyd and should look for work instead playing wow -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    The reason that high end raiders dislike it is primarily two-fold (there are arguments for a third, but I will deal with two) in that: 1) they are strongly incentived to participate in it and 2) it diminishes the sentimental value of getting the kill on whatever difficulty you aspire to complete when Johnny No-Hands and Kelly Keyboard-Turner's blind cats can kill it while maintaining around 8% of optimal DPS/HPS/tankingpersecond.
    High end raiders don't care about that. People who think they are high end raiders but really aren't care.

Remove Runes and bad luck protection from lfr and you wont see any Mythic raider in this shithole ever, but blizz wont someone has to carry Lfrheroes. This bribing is done by full purpose and not the first time.
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2017-05-20 at 09:21 AM.

How the fuck are heavily incentivised to run LFR ? Lol. As a HC raider I've stepped into LFR once on my main, to finish the class hall quest cause I already cleared heroic that week and doing a wing of lfr was faster than clearing all of normal. It drops 865 gear and a shitty amount of AP, doing WQs gives you more AP (I'm not even gonna mention M+ which gives waaaaay better gear AND waaaay more AP), nethershard farm gives u better gear. Oh and the runes drop in LFR , which : a) you don't really need; b) you can buy on AH; c) there are substitutes.
    So basically there's 0 incentive to run LFR. Even when tomb releases , the gear from LFR is already subpar.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Looks like someone finaly killed hc guldan this week and thinks he is a high end raider...
    High end raiders, as u said, dont care about LFR unless they want to farm AP or hav fun 1 shoting all

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    How the fuck are heavily incentivised to run LFR ? Lol. As a HC raider I've stepped into LFR once on my main, to finish the class hall quest cause I already cleared heroic that week and doing a wing of lfr was faster than clearing all of normal. It drops 865 gear and a shitty amount of AP, doing WQs gives you more AP (I'm not even gonna mention M+ which gives waaaaay better gear AND waaaay more AP), nethershard farm gives u better gear. Oh and the runes drop in LFR , which : a) you don't really need; b) you can buy on AH; c) there are substitutes.
    So basically there's 0 incentive to run LFR. Even when tomb releases , the gear from LFR is already subpar.
    this why your are a "Hc Raider", if you want 1 lego every 6 days you better do lfr.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Are there players who do LFR while being deep in mythic difficulty? Why? For legendary/AP farming it's better to farm all the normal and heroic. After those, it's better to run normal mythic dungeons and then broken shore stuff. LFR is very low priority to do, and most players won't have enough time to first do all the better choices and then to LFR.

If you have the free time to also do LFR, then you are the exception.

Mythic raider here--- have done all 4 raid tiers at least in EN for increased legendary chance and some AP.

The ap farm from LFR isnt even bad given how fast you can run it with a top geared group, part of the problem is you end up carrying 5 or 6 mouthbreathers that can't even do 30% of the dps they should be doing in their gear. Its like getting caught behind someone on the expressway going 30 when the speed limit is 55 and you want to go 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    this why your are a "Hc Raider", if you want 1 lego every 6 days you better do lfr.
    I'm a heroic raider cause my guild doesn't have 20 people geared and skilled enough to do mythic. If 10s were still around we'd be doing them. And I'm on 9/10 leggos on Havoc , with the only missing one being Sephuz.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    I'm a heroic raider cause my guild doesn't have 20 people geared and skilled enough to do mythic. If 10s were still around we'd be doing them. And I'm on 9/10 leggos on Havoc , with the only missing one being Sephuz.
    The thing is Mythic raider do have 2-5 (depend on Guild) Splitalts that need Leggos, AP and Runes (1700 Gold on EU-Blackhand btw). I capped 10/10 on my main long ago but 2 of my 3 Alts still need 3-5. Even highend Guilds spaming lfr Method, Serenety(rip) and more.

i dont mean to bash on the average "LFR Hero", but if people doing heroic/mythic every week cant get loot or blp or anything from LFR, i absolutely guarantee you that LFR will be even more of a shitstorm than it currently is. not only will it only be filled with people that actually need the gear from there, queue times will be vastly longer.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lfrs are a lot more fun to me than regular raiding.
    Mostly because it's chill af, you can troll to the max especially if you are a 905 tank DK like me.

Basically get drunk and go ham in lfrs is one my things

I love them cause they are easy, fast paced, short boss fights and have a bit of yolo social aspect in them.

Deleted
    OP i agree with you.

"The real solution for all sides"

Except you know, screwing over people who want to do LFR with friends before their guild raids for the week.

Or casual players who don't know if their guild will do normal that week so they do LFR first.

Etc. This is honestly one of the worst suggestions ever.

Just get over it. LFR is fine.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think tomatoes are wrong, I don't like to eat them therefor they are wrong XD

I've been doing LFR on my alts for a couple of weeks and an interesting trend I have noticed is that a lot of very well geared (910+ equipped) people tend to literally afk, or at best autoattack. I guess it's their kind of 'protest' and instead of not doing LFR at all as it is something they deeply hate, they just make it more miserable to everyone, including themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

I don't like LFR and will never do it, even if they drop full legendary set at the end. That shit is so dull for me to handle 5 minutes inside it without getting bored to death. Nevertheless, I'm fine with it being there for people who like it, no objections there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    I've been doing LFR on my alts for a couple of weeks and an interesting trend I have noticed is that a lot of very well geared (910+ equipped) people tend to literally afk, or at best autoattack. I guess it's their kind of 'protest' and instead of not doing LFR at all as it is something they deeply hate, they just make it more miserable to everyone, including themselves.
    To be fair, on my 897 hunter, I do 200-250k dps pretty much auto attacking and arcane shotting. Only found that out from being bored on training dummy.

Which is more than a lot of people I encounter in LFR, as sad as that is. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    To be fair, on my 897 hunter, I do 200-250k dps pretty much auto attacking and arcane shotting. Only found that out from being bored on training dummy.

Which is more than a lot of people I encounter in LFR, as sad as that is. :/
    Yeah, I understand that argument. When I call those well geared afking people out on my shitty alts that are about 830 and do 300k dps, I usually get a reply that they do almost as much DPS as me (more often than not they are ranging between 0 and 100k dps, though). But my point of view is that at least those shitty alts are trying. LFR is a shitfest anyway and half of the people there can't probably find their keyboard but at least when you're on your good geared character, make it quicker for everyone (especially for yourself) and kill the bosses faster by playing properly? Dunno, maybe it is just me but when I did LFR on my main before I got all my legendaries, I wanted to be out of LFR as fast as possible and for that reason tried to actually kill the bosses faster aswell.

On a similar note, I dislike people who AFK while using WQGF aswell.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2017-05-20 at 11:40 AM. Reason: wording
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    Thoughts?
    It sounds like a you problem rather than a LFR problem. No one is holding a gun to your head to make to do anything in game. I hate pet battles for instance. If they dropped AP and legendaries i still would never do them. If it is any consolation we don't want you in LFR anymore than you want to be there.

Deleted
    It should get no loot at all since it is called a tourist mode anyway.