Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    I still have to even install most of the games I bought during Summer Sales up to 4 years ago.
    Think I'll pass this time around and hope to actually play some of those uninstalled games. #GameHoarder
    Yeah same here, bought a ton over the years and when there were flash sales and continued playing WoW and skyrim thinking I'll get back to those games I bought... never did.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    already have all i was intrested on steam for like 4 years. If there is any new game i want i buy it when it cames out.

Anyway... not sure yet i will buy anything... Just finished Witcher 3 for the first time, how can any game compete with that.

Maybe i will get the new walking dead season. Ori and Child of light
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-22 at 06:58 PM.

T-minus 10 hours until Steam sales (for realzies this time)

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any leaks or indicators as to whether or not we're getting an event with the sale ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I'm hoping for a deep discount on Civ 6. It might have been out long enough now. Maybe, maybe not.

I've been wanting to play it for a while, but the 25% just wasn't enough for my wallet. Hoping for 50% on the Summer Sale.

Honestly, I'd pay full price for Civ. I've played and loved the series since the first one. It's just the constant expacs, and although I've heard this one is good without them... it's needing (in the past) 2 or 3 expacs to bring the game back up to where it should be.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also hoping that they go back to the old format where they did new games every day. It was fun to talk with folks in this thread, and keep checking back... but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen again.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a few more hours of wait, right? I thought the sales started at 12 PM east, but guess it might begin later.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    So a few more hours of wait, right? I thought the sales started at 12 PM east, but guess it might begin later.
    According to Lucetia, it should start in 30 minutes.

This site confirms. Says 6pm and they're located in Manchester, which is currently 5:41pm

Deleted
    The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Working as intended.
    I came to post the exact same message.

- - - Updated - - -

Friday the 13th was recommended to me in my Discovery Queue but it's $40. No way that shit is on sale. Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I came to post the exact same message.

- - - Updated - - -

Friday the 13th was recommended to me in my Discovery Queue but it's $40. No way that shit is on sale. Wtf.
    Totally expected, I find it funny seeing prices changing here and there. best to wait a few hour
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

The only thing i can access is my wishlist...

according to which, none of the games i want are on sale : <

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, looks like we're going to have yet another mediocre steam sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Totally expected, I find it funny seeing prices changing here and there. best to wait a few hour
    Yea. That's what I figured too. Civ is always on the Seasonal Sales, but it's still currently full price. I mean, maybe, but I doubt they're skipping this one.

Seems like games are slowly getting discounts, really poor launch from Valve this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Thick View Post
    Seems like games are slowly getting discounts, really poor launch from Valve this year.
    I take it this is your first sale? This happens every sale.

um the games arent cheap e.g. $25 for superhot is one of today's highlighted deals.

This sucks. Afk for an hour until it loads.