Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Still loving this addon. Any way to stop tracking everything below plate? I don't care about leather transmog and stuff.
    Are you referring to BoE's or all gear? It should have that on by default. Make sure "Debug" isn't on and on the filters page you only have plate selected.

If it's BoE's then turn on "Hide BoE's"

Also, I don't think Murmur drops Shockwave Truncheon from Shadow Labs (TBC). I think it's a heroic drop only. And I'm nearly at 50 kills now, so I'm either unlucky or it is indeed heroic only.

Could you guys confirm? Wowhead also stated heroic only in a few comments.
    This one we've been going back and forth on, because it's listed in the Dungeon Journal on normal as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Are you referring to BoE's or all gear? It should have that on by default. Make sure "Debug" isn't on and on the filters page you only have plate selected.

If it's BoE's then turn on "Hide BoE's"
    It's the same issue I've been having for a few months now. And I ticked everything on or off what you told me.

Take for example Naxx 25 Grand Widow Faerlina. I have collected 5/6 items for my Prot Warrior. The item that I still ''need'' is a BoE cloth item called Gloves of Token Respect. And that's the case with quite a lot of other bosses aswell, in Ulduar too. I still don't know why these show up.

It's the same issue I've been having for a few months now. And I ticked everything on or off what you told me.

Take for example Naxx 25 Grand Widow Faerlina. I have collected 5/6 items for my Prot Warrior. The item that I still ''need'' is a BoE cloth item called Gloves of Token Respect. And that's the case with quite a lot of other bosses aswell, in Ulduar too. I still don't know why these show up.
    Could you take a screenshot of the "Filters" page? That way I can look and double check to make sure nothing odd is checked.

Deleted
    Could you take a screenshot of the "Filters" page? That way I can look and double check to make sure nothing odd is checked.
    Sent you a PM.

Downloaded it today, love it. Replaced two other addons. It would replace a third if it had the option for an indicator on item icons to tell me if I know that item or can learn it etc.

Quote Originally Posted by WurstKaeseSzenario View Post
    Downloaded it today, love it. Replaced two other addons. It would replace a third if it had the option for an indicator on item icons to tell me if I know that item or can learn it etc.
    Are you referring to the tooltip from Can I Mog It?

On another note, I like that Daktar has this under his contributions. XD

- - - Updated - - -

The Discord link in the main post is expired.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

Release 1.4.6 was just released last night and has a lot of stuff in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    The Discord link in the main post is expired.
    Here's a new link and I set it to never expire so it should be good.

https://discord.gg/3RAUKgu

On another note, I like that Daktar has this under his contributions. XD
    lol between that, slumber's comments and my Maraudon we decided to get a bit more creative. Usually we save the wittiness for our git, but this time copied it over to the patch notes.

Are you referring to the tooltip from Can I Mog It?
    Not the tooltip but the overlay (not shown in that image, works also in profession windows).
    Saves me a lot of time when checking the xmog tabs of our guild bank for new stuff, because I don't have to mouse over every item.

Quote Originally Posted by WurstKaeseSzenario View Post
    Keep in mind this isn't directed at you personally or anything as there have been others who asked about it so I just compiled everything into one answer.

While we understand that having the icons on the items is a feature most people want for the current time we have decided not to have it do icons. First reason is that Can I Mog It? does it and we suggest their addon to help complement ours and by adding icons would invalidate the addon for most. Second, by adding icons to the items would cause a performance drop somewhat as attaching the image to the icon would cause this. Third is that by adding icons it also means that it would have to support every bag addon out there and by keeping up with support on it would put other features in ATT behind.S o for these reasons we currently decided against this. If anything changes in the future we'll be sure to update everyone on it.

lol between that, slumber's comments and my Maraudon we decided to get a bit more creative. Usually we save the wittiness for our git, but this time copied it over to the patch notes.
    I like Discord's YouTube videos and their changelogs. They're amazing! XD
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

10+ Year Old Account
    Some day I’m gonna earn my spot on the patch notes like Avella’s contribution. :P

Deleted
    Like this addon, but I wonder one thing: how do you adjust the sound level for the fanfare ? Having a fanfare played when I collect something new is cool, but it is way to loud compared to others sound of the game.
    I tried all the options on the System>Sound panel, but even with all disabled or at 0% the fanfare is always here, and always to loud. Disable it for the moment, will see when I could find a solution to that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykhret View Post
    Like this addon, but I wonder one thing: how do you adjust the sound level for the fanfare ? Having a fanfare played when I collect something new is cool, but it is way to loud compared to others sound of the game.
    I tried all the options on the System>Sound panel, but even with all disabled or at 0% the fanfare is always here, and always to loud. Disable it for the moment, will see when I could find a solution to that problem.
    It uses the master channel so you should be able to adjust the master channel volume and it work for it.

Deleted
    Now that the new patch is confirmed, I am worries about this one bit:

Dungeons
    All dungeons now reward Personal Loot.

Us transmog farmers are fucked now aren't we? I hate the lvl 60 personal loot in dungeons, with this change I can't complete my collections like staves and daggers.

Deleted
    Anyone had the chance of testing out this new loot system yet? I just ran a few old heroics. Needed one more drop from a specific boss, but instead of getting it to actually drop, nothing drops at all. So with this change you'll be getting less gold aswell.

Also hearing reports that some old raids have been changed too, scaled, more HP and DMG. I'll check it out soon myself, but seems messed up.

Apparently Mimiron's Head doesn't drop anymore from Ulduar 25 (Which is apparently Timewalking only now...). I mean, I already have it, but if it this is a bug it's laughable and makes you wonder how the fuck that got through testing.

Deleted
    Anyone had the chance of testing out this new loot system yet? I just ran a few old heroics. Needed one more drop from a specific boss, but instead of getting it to actually drop, nothing drops at all. So with this change you'll be getting less gold aswell.

Also hearing reports that some old raids have been changed too, scaled, more HP and DMG. I'll check it out soon myself, but seems messed up.

Apparently Mimiron's Head doesn't drop anymore from Ulduar 25 (Which is apparently Timewalking only now...). I mean, I already have it, but if it this is a bug it's laughable and makes you wonder how the fuck that got through testing.
    Stop spreading these casual lies in here. Thx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Stop spreading these casual lies in here. Thx
    What are you on about? What are casual lies anyway? Start making sense please.

And I am not spreading anything, I am just hoping for other people to confirm what else has changed.

Deleted
    What are you on about? What are casual lies anyway? Start making sense please.

And I am not spreading anything, I am just hoping for other people to confirm what else has changed.
    Why are you asking for confirmation of your points, which are completly made up by some forum whiners from the official forums?

If you would have said which herioc you ran, on which char, with what loot spec, I could have taken you serious.

But currently, I don't simply because personal loot in dungeons rewards an item 100% of the time with personal loot active and when running solo. IF there is an item to drop for your spec. So, both points combined, I have to say that you simply fucked up your loot spec for the specific bosses and since you don't understand how this happened you spread lies that personal loot will result in no items dropping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Why are you asking for confirmation of your points, which are completly made up by some forum whiners from the official forums?

If you would have said which herioc you ran, on which char, with what loot spec, I could have taken you serious.

But currently, I don't simply because personal loot in dungeons rewards an item 100% of the time with personal loot active and when running solo. IF there is an item to drop for your spec. So, both points combined, I have to say that you simply fucked up your loot spec for the specific bosses and since you don't understand how this happened you spread lies that personal loot will result in no items dropping.
    Fine, then here goes.

I just ran Underbog on heroic. Since I still need one drop from the last boss. I switched to my spec (I didn't change loot specialization, since that's not required unless they changed it this patch too, just switching spec is enough) and the last boss dropped no items at all except one of these stupid gems and a Primal Nether. I'll try to actually switch loot specialization, but prior this patch, I ran some old classic dungeons and simply changed spec to get what I wanted.

Switched to Slave Pens on Heroic. I only needed the second boss for my final item. Went to my correct spec, would've been a guaranteed win for my spec since he only drops one item for me and again I received nothing.

Bosses aren't even guaranteed to drop an item 100% of the because the exact same thing happened to me in Mechanar and Botanica. Some bosses drop loot, but it's not 100%. Botanica final boss only dropped an epic gem and a Primal Nether while his loot table is quite diverse for Warriors. And don't bullshit me that the gem is the actual loot, because it was an intellect one, and I also got a PvP gem another time.

Battlenet is down right now so I can't log in.

I am not blindly accepting what people say on the official forums. Which is why I want people's opinions to confirm what's up with them. Since I just ran MC np and felt no changes, I haven't had the time yet to clear anything else yet. I can confirm though that personal loot fucking sucks since right now you earn less gold and aren't even guaranteed of getting an item.
    Last edited by mmoce27e1d5bc4; 2018-01-17 at 09:15 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something interesting I discovered Whilst in Wailing caverns seeing if the level scaling still drops the same green loot - some of the Bosses have new loot! I'll link an example I'm not sure how far this goes and how many instances have this but they are transmogs that I don't have which aren't on my ATT mini list.

Lord Pythas: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3670/lord-pythas (bottom of his loot table is a plate shoulder and cloth belt)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=151429/l...thas-pauldrons (the mog on wowhead doesn't match what it looks like in game)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=151428/s...tcord#comments

these were previously listed on the loot table in wowhead as "rename me" ( the plate shoulders still are until you open them in their own page) I don't exactly know when they were added to the game it may have been in a prior patch since i thought i had wailing caverns completed in terms of transmogs

yaaaay another reason to go back to old dungeons for completionists -_-

also does anyone know with the new scaling of loot as well as dungeon levels if loot that was really hard to obtain (razorfen BoE blues) is now easier to obtain?

Edit: got http://www.wowhead.com/item=2264/man...ieves#comments from my first mob in razorfen kraul! not sure if easier or just lucky
    Last edited by Zingi; 2018-01-17 at 11:11 AM.