Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Under Open World - Pandaria - Throne of Thunder is listed and includes Deepholm when expanded.
    Thanks, I'll have to fix that one. The localization string that was there for Maelstrom got changed by Blizzard to say Throne of Thunder.

The Retrieving data bit is because Blizzard created an item for each line that shared an appearance, but deleted the item completely and left it attached in their database resulting in that odd error.[/QUOTE]

Thought maybe they'd added new appearances which you hadn't added yet. If it's just as you say then I'll not post any others as I thought they may need adding (per the note in ATT itself but easier for me to do it here than discord).

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Thanks, I'll have to fix that one. The localization string that was there for Maelstrom got changed by Blizzard to say Throne of Thunder.
    Just about that, entering Onyxia's Lair opens the mini list for full Kalimdor. Both for the proper instance and for the small part of the cave that is on the open world.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Revelations 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Just about that, entering Onyxia's Lair opens the mini list for full Kalimdor. Both for the proper instance and for the small part of the cave that is on the open world.
    Does it do that with 1.6.4 or 1.6.4a? I know 1.6.4a made a change to it since it has it's own map now.

Will you be expecting to add an ability to expand the addons window instead of just dragging it down? I dislike how its so small and I have to constantly click to close tabs because i can't see anything. And i'm having issues with the addon telling me I need the Tmog of necks/rings, and also Tmog appearances that ive already collected from another item.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Does it do that with 1.6.4 or 1.6.4a? I know 1.6.4a made a change to it since it has it's own map now.
    My bad, it was the 1.6.4, didn't realize there was a newer version.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
    Revelations 6:8

This one I think we fixed in 1.6.4a

Crieve and I are in the process of getting maps all converted over to the new system. We were using the table provided by Blizzard which isn't 100% accurate. Crieve's written a program that will auto process it all and then we can fine tune after that. So if you see any others feel free to report it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Will you be expecting to add an ability to expand the addons window instead of just dragging it down? I dislike how its so small and I have to constantly click to close tabs because i can't see anything. And i'm having issues with the addon telling me I need the Tmog of necks/rings, and also Tmog appearances that ive already collected from another item.
    You should be able to drag it left, right, up and down making it as big or small as you want and it remembers the minilist and main list. If you right-click and make an additional list it doesn't remember it since it's temporary.

Necks/Rings can be filtered out by going to the 3rd tab (Mini List) and scrolling to the bottom and unchecking the ones you don't want to see.

My bad, it was the 1.6.4, didn't realize there was a newer version.
    No worries! Hard to keep up with all the pre-patch addon updates.

A tip though if you use the Twitch client to update. You will want to exit it and restart it. There's a bug with it that isn't refreshing updates properly for addons.

Hey under the section dungeons & raids > burning crusade > black temple, it shows that on my demon hunter i need to collect the appearances of Illiadari Shoulderpads, Illidari Leggings, and Illidari Robe even though you get all those appearances automaticly from doing the demon hunter starting quests at lvl 98 -100. Just wanted to let you know
    Last edited by thoms; 2018-07-20 at 11:10 PM.

I've been using this addon for a while and I'm a big fan of it, so thank you for giving us such a perfect tool to make our lovely game even better.

One issue I've been having though, when I'm in Ashenvale, or Duskwood, the addon shows me Emeris, Lethon, Taerar and Ysondre, and says it's no longer available already. I ticked off all the legacy things but they are still there. Any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by thoms View Post
    Hey under the section dungeons & raids > burning crusade > black temple, it shows that on my demon hunter i need to collect the appearances of Illiadari Shoulderpads, Illidari Leggings, and Illidari Robe even though you get all those appearances automaticly from doing the demon hunter starting quests at lvl 98 -100. Just wanted to let you know
    If you are completionist you don't get those items automatically.
    Also, it looks like the Alliance version has no shared appearances so you would have to get those individually. The horde ones share in some sense. These are detected by Blizzard's shared appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arminastr View Post
    I've been using this addon for a while and I'm a big fan of it, so thank you for giving us such a perfect tool to make our lovely game even better.

One issue I've been having though, when I'm in Ashenvale, or Duskwood, the addon shows me Emeris, Lethon, Taerar and Ysondre, and says it's no longer available already. I ticked off all the legacy things but they are still there. Any solutions?
    There are two versions. There are the Legacy versions and the WoW Anniversary ones. Make sure to check off all of them. If they are and it still does it please post a screenshot and I can double check settings and reproduce it on my end.

I'm not using the completionist mode, the 3 items I mentioned is the exact appearance as the demon hunter starting gear. And if you check the dungeon raid journal instead of allthethings, it show that I have collected those appearances. All I'm saying is that it looks like a bug in the addons, unless I'm missing something which doubt.

I'm not using the completionist mode, the 3 items I mentioned is the exact appearance as the demon hunter starting gear. And if you check the dungeon raid journal instead of allthethings, it show that I have collected those appearances. All I'm saying is that it looks like a bug in the addons, unless I'm missing something which doubt.
    ALL THE THINGS pulls from Blizzard UI. Can you please screenshot where the DJ says you own it?

This is what it does for me on Unique mode:

This is what it does in Completionist Mode:

Both are correct because the first one is shared so Unique marks it appropriately. The second is correct because I do not own these items in Completionist mode.

I'm not seeing in the images it showing they were collected though?

I tried to post them, but yeah it says that I've collected all 3, ill give a link instead.

https://imgur.com/a/MIqOZzw

I tried to post them, but yeah it says that I've collected all 3, ill give a link instead.

https://imgur.com/a/MIqOZzw
    Yeah, I saw all three. What i'm saying is on all 3 none of them shows the words collected anywhere. So that's where I'm getting confused.

Any idea or solution was to why my lists are showing me neck pieces/rings etc?

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    Any idea or solution was to why my lists are showing me neck pieces/rings etc?
    Open options, go to the Mini List tab, scroll down to the bottom and untick Neck/Finger/Trinket in the armor box
    "One day I'm just gonna get off the bus and run into the woods and I'm never gonna
    come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the knife master."

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

How do I disable follower tracking? If I hover my mouse over a follower in the mini list, it tells me to go to settings > Mini List and disable followers but I don't see the follower option anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

The default blizzard ui says if you haven't collected an appearance if you look at any given item you might get. So the fact that I dont get the text "you haven't collected this appearance yet" or whatever it says (dont remember exactly) should be indication enough that I have collected the appearance. Besides that when I ctrl click the appearance in the dungeon journal or allthethings it is the exact same appearance (colours and everything) that I have in my appearance tab.