Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

NSA Contractor charged for leaking secret report on Russian Hacking efforts!

A federal contractor was arrested over the weekend and accused of leaking a classified report containing "Top Secret level" information on Russian hacking efforts during the 2016 presidential election.

Reality Leigh Winner, 25, appeared in U.S. District Court in Augusta, Ga., to face one charge of removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet, the Justice Department said Monday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...g-efforts.html
    It's always a young contractor that keeps leaking all this stuff, hasn't the government learn not to trust these kids!?

Hope she enjoys wearing Jumpsuits and spending lots of quality time in an 8x6!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    It's always a young contractor that keeps leaking all this stuff, hasn't the government learn not to trust these kids!?

Hope she enjoys wearing Jumpsuits and spending lots of quality time in an 8x6!
    unfortunately not many people over 40 are qualified to handle a lot of these tasks. not to mention it would cost a lot more to get a grown man/woman with the required experience to do the job than a young man/woman.

More like Reality Loser

so the NSA knew that there were Russian attempts to tamper with at least one voting system. hmmm I mean this could have been declassified a few years from now and be an even bigger bombshell but /shrug I'll take it.

Is this another millennials ruin things threads?

Well she just flushed her life down the toilet!

I hope it was worth it when you are spending 50 years in Leavenworth or sucking Putins cock for asylum.

I love the fact that the US elections were potentially rigged by Russia and all these patriots are too busy ignoring it.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

It's all sorts of funny that the resident Trump fans are just overlooking the content of what was leaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's all sorts of funny that the resident Trump fans are just overlooking the content of what was leaked.
    They can't stand the idea that their champion is illegitimate.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

t-t-that's fake news...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    t-t-that's fake news...
    Not fake enough to rally behind her arrest it seems. But clearly the NSA content is fake, of course!
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

So if it's a real arrest for leaking a real document...guess maybe some of the information about Russian hacking is real too...

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    So if it's a real arrest for leaking a real document...guess maybe some of the information about Russian hacking is real too...
    No no, the document was fake, it was placed there on purpose to see if anyone would leak it, see?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    I love the fact that the US elections were potentially rigged by Russia and all these patriots are too busy ignoring it.
    Yup because they like leaks only when its non-bombshell info that they pretend is immensely important.

Finding out that Russia was actively trying to rig election machines?

LULZHOPEYOULIKEYOURPRISONCELL

Her first name is Reality?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't arrest someone for whistleblowing.

You just don't.

I don't care what her angle is, this is the government overstepping their bounds.

Considering the whole crisis she may have caused, there's no way in hell she won't become politically prosecuted... but don't we deserve to know?

Transparency is a value worth fighting for.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2017-06-06 at 05:40 AM.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    You don't arrest someone for whistleblowing.

You just don't.

I don't care what her angle is, this is the government overstepping their bounds. Considering the whole crisis this has caused, there's no way in hell she won't become politically prosecuted.
    I don't see how this qualifies as whistleblowing? It's information that's part of an ongoing investigation, and the content isn't even 'blowing the whistle' on anything our government is doing.

It just seems like a half baked attempt to throw egg on Trump supporters' faces. It does, but was it worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    What kind of prison sceenrence is she looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    Is this another millennials ruin things threads?
    No, this is a Flower Children Ruin Things thread.

They named their kid Reality Leigh Winner?

/f'n smh
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how this qualifies as whistleblowing? It's information that's part of an ongoing investigation, and the content isn't even 'blowing the whistle' on anything our government is doing.

It just seems like a half baked attempt to throw egg on Trump supporters' faces. It does, but was it worth it?
    Transparency means that investigations are made known. Whistleblowing is not always about big things like the NSA illegally spying or Hillary's e-mails.

We have the right to know this. Of course I understand the value of secrecy in some cases. But this was putting nobody's life in any kind of danger.

What this person did is something we should strive to do as a society.

Yes, perhaps her move was aimed to hurt a political opponent. But that does not remove the fact that she helped people to have a wider view on the current situation.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..