Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wait, wasnt one of the earlier quests to also kill 100 demons in a Broken Isles zone? Now its just 100 on the broken shore?

Make wagh, peace love?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yet here you are doing it and subbed.

Just like blizzard says, you think you do but you dont.

Even if blizzard made a quest chain of 20 quests all of them to kill 100 demons, you would do it..

If you are still defending the Legionfail "Campaign", please do yourself a favor and go replay the Molten Front campaign on an alt. That stuff is 6 years old now (for a frame of reference, consider the fact that Game of Thrones first started airing at the same time as 4.2 came out!!!) 6 years. 6 YEARS. 6 years have passed and now Blizzard has a CONSIDERABLY larger and more EXPERIENCED team and they gave us the Broken Shore. A zone that came out 6 years AGO (older than Skyrim even) has superior story, content and level design than a 2017 zone. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*** IS GOING ON!? And before you start banging on and on about Argus, remember that the Isle of Thunder was followed by the Timeless Isle. That's 2 new zones in an expansion. AND BLIZZARD HAS MORE RESOURCES NOW, IT'S BEEN YEARS!!! This is inexcusable, what the hell were they thinking? People all around are hyped about the Legion story and they love WoW, I know this because despite all the hate on the forums WoW still has millions of subscribers. People want to play WoW with 2017 zones not 2004 zones. Please scrap HotS, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 and focus on WoW. You will get bigger revenues and people will love you.

10/10 Blizz please keep up this quality and you'll reach 20 million subs in no time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    If you are still defending the Legionfail "Campaign"
    There's a difference in defending the campaign (don't think anyone in their right mind would defend that piece of shit) and whining about it endlessly when there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. They're not going to change it now. They've even gone as far as admitting it was just a meaningless fluff quest line.

The feedback should be directed at Blizzard - so they maybe think one extra time before introducing shit like this again. Tweet your feedback to @warcratdevs or post feedback to the US forums. Those are your channels to devs. This forum isn't.

What this forum could be - is further discussion - but to be honest, is there really anything that can be said, that hasn't been yet said about this turd after 11 weeks? I highly doubt it.

So just posting to cry about it, for 10th week in a row, doesn't really amount to anything else than white noise.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Seriously? Didn't we have such a quest earlier? Like 3-4 weeks ago.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Honestly it seems more and more likely that they just wanted us not to get the class mounts before June and to just keep us subscribed no matter what. So they just filled the three months with absolute trash. Timegating such a shitty storyline is not justified. It would have been tolerable if each week actually advanced the story in some way and opened up new areas to explore and what not (like timegating in previous expansions).

So, people, I hope you now know that they knew it beforehand that the story was shit. But they still hyped it up as the most epic story ever during the pre-patch Q&As. Take notice of that and become a subject. Don´t be an object. If you defend this campaign there will be more shitty storylines with ZOMG hype in the future. They will then know they can get away with half-assed content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    This one required to kill 100 demons on the Broken Isles, not Broken Chore.

Variety is good

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    They've even gone as far as admitting it was just a meaningless fluff quest line.
    Why in the hell is doing this acceptable? They don't have budget constraints. They can literally go all out and pump out a new Broken Shore every other week. I'm not angry because there's not enough to do. I'm angry because I spent half a year getting hyped to fight the Legion at the Broken Shore and invade the Tomb of Sargeras but now all I'm left with is a sour taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Wait, wasnt one of the earlier quests to also kill 100 demons in a Broken Isles zone? Now its just 100 on the broken shore?
    Yes, the previous one was "kill 100 demons in one of 2 areas that you've already purged of demons every day since launch of the expansion", this one is "kill 100 demons in the zone you're sick of seeing after just 2 months". Big difference.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    we did.
    just the older quest require you to kill 100 demons in azsuna and suramar.
    diversity!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Also funny how people praise the content load of Legion.
    Cataclysm was released in December 2010 with awesome dungeons and arguably the best raid tier ever. Firelands was already live by June 2011 and the new daily area surely surpassed that of the Broken Shore in terms of quality, not to mention class design was - cannot believe I am saying this... - better than it is now.

So it is time for a large-scale disillusionment process and admit that Legion may have started well, but previous expansions provided more content during the initial stages. What happens with the content droughts at the end that we are so accustomed to remains to be seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty funny, lol.

Seems like they went all

when no one could come up with any good creative ideas for how to create a long and epic quest chain

The DK WQ on EU servers was a godsent for that, the imps probably as well.
    Well the quest chain itself ends on the same pathetic node as the last couple of weeks. The only good thing is that after you do it, the class mount thing unlocks. At least for classes that actually want their mount.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    This campaign is surely the most cheap "please stay subbed" beg from blizz
    Holy shit dude my thoughts exactly. I kinda hoped it was going to be on par with Suramar quest line but no such luck there. Last one could've been glorious to get our mount not just "hey champion kill some demons and here is a mount" prefer some confrontation with Kil'jaeden or at least something near grand on that scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Slay 100 Demons on the Broken Shore.

Excellent!

10/10.
    That was the finale? I did that 2 weeks ago...

This entire "campaign" reeks of sub-baiting to a despicable degree. With no climactic ending of any sort it is obvious now that it solely existed to keep people logging in every week so they can get the mounts at the end.

Yeah, no. Honestly after WoD I felt pretty jaded but this still surprised me with how lazy it is. I hate using that word to describe the actions of a game developer because of how ridiculously overused it is in the WoW circle and MMO-C in general but I can see no better way to describe it. I was already considering a vacation from WoW for the rest of the expansion and this pretty much cemented it for me.

I seriously can't in good faith support a game company that treats a AAA subscription-based game with less respect than a Korean F2P shovelware MMO.
    Last edited by Irian; 2017-06-06 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    That was the finale? I did that 2 weeks ago...
    Nah that was boring Isles, now it's on the Boring Chore.

I don't get the obsession with the class mounts. Everybody will have them, could it get more boring?

It's like they have no idea what they are doing with their own game from the top down.

Biggest content mid patch ever. How were the majority of the ressources spent? Making spec specific class fabtasies. In the most alt unfriendly expansion ever.

It boggles the mind how they could prio making content most people will ever experience 10% of then making quality 90% will experience. It follows a trend unfortunatly