Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    They're probably going by the horrible reviews. Otherwise it's a very strange move to do it on the launch day.
    Exactly. I have no idea why they are selling a brand new game on its launch day for a discounted price. Even No Man's Sky or Fallout 76 were sold for 59 Euros for several weeks.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What the hell, I've never seen Media Markt (European Best Buy) discounting a launch title on its launch day. If true this is insane and worse than them selling FO76 for peanuts.
    i might go chek in belgium and germany(aachen) tomorrow to see what they sell it for

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You buy all of EA's bullshit?

Sure, thf keys are in game only... FOR NOW. Give it frw months/weeks/days and you can buy them.

Why else add lootboxes than to maximize income? They're utter shit as a mechanic.
    What bullshit? This is what they are. If they expand it, we can talk. But until now, this is a purely non-monetized, in-game thing.

Sure, DA game is coming but they already killed ME.
    They didn't. They put it on the backburner. ME isn't a dead franchise.

They just released the roadmap for 90 days forward: https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts?isLocalized=true.

So basically the game should have come out in April? Good to know.

So the game was released at least 2 months before it was ready.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-02-22 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which begs the question though... why can't people just let a story end??? Why artificially extend it just because.

Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    They just released the roadmap for 90 days forward: https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts?isLocalized=true.
    not much at all, seems to be just some free play events and 1 new stronghold, like that will fix anything when people will just farm the eaisest stronghold anyway

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net...hests-revealed

So RNG cosmetic boxes are coming...but they're purely in-game apparently. They exist in strongholds and require a key to unlock, with each player getting one key to use - 4 chests so each person gets one.

Now to see how the outrage-bait YTer's cover this news : 3
    One should add that you can't get duplicates from those chests.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    not much at all, seems to be just some free play events and 1 new stronghold, like that will fix anything when people will just farm the eaisest stronghold anyway
    Like every game ever? People who are just looking to min/max will always do the shortest/easiest thing. You don't plan your game around THOSE people.

You don't see people pushing M+ with keys like Shrine....

90 Day Roadmap is up with some specifics -
    https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts

There will be a bunch of new events coming. These look to be rotating every 3-4 days.

Legendary Missions in March
    Stronghold vanity caches will be out early March.
    Mastery system in Early April.
    New Stronghold will be out in April.
    Guilds and Leaderboards in April
    Cataclysms in May.

While I wish the timeframe on Cataclysm was a bit earlier, I'm pretty happy they actually gave us something.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2019-02-22 at 10:13 PM.

what do you get for talking with all the npcs in fort taris? is there anything behind it more than some random story?
    Besides what the other poster said, by interacting with the NPCs in the Fort, you also unlock different things in the Fort itself. Like eventually the koi pond gets cleaned up and koi are actually swimming around in it. Plus, several of the NPCs give you experience toward certain factions, which once leveled up high enough start to unlock blueprints, armor patterns, etc.

what do you get for talking with all the npcs in fort taris? is there anything behind it more than some random story?
    I'm not sure if it happens regardless, but my conversations with the Janitor led to the fountain being fully restored. (cleaned and with koi fish + the fountain itself shooting out water)

Cataclysms in May.. Lord have mercy lol.
    Una melodía tocada por las cuerdas de nuestras almas,
    y el ritmo que nos sacudió hasta el hueso

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    90 Day Roadmap is up with some specifics -
    https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts

There will be a bunch of new events coming. These look to be rotating every 3-4 days.

Legendary Missions in March
    Stronghold vanity caches will be out early March.
    New Stronghold will be out in April.
    Guilds and Leaderboards in April
    Cataclysms in May.

While I wish the timeframe on Cataclysm was a bit earlier, I'm pretty happy they actually gave us something.
    I'm curious to see what the new Mastery System is as much as anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    I'm not sure if it happens regardless, but my conversations with the Janitor led to the fountain being fully restored. (cleaned and with koi fish + the fountain itself shooting out water)
    Subtlety isn't a lot of gamer's strong suit to be fair....

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    Besides what the other poster said, by interacting with the NPCs in the Fort, you also unlock different things in the Fort itself. Like eventually the koi pond gets cleaned up and koi are actually swimming around in it. Plus, several of the NPCs give you experience toward certain factions, which once leveled up high enough start to unlock blueprints, armor patterns, etc.
    yea I noticed quite a lot of the town changing up and people moving around a bit, I think some girl opened a new shop or something atleast stuff looks nicer after I told her to follow her dreams or something

7+ Year Old Account
    They didn't do it it officially, but it's obvious that Anthem was supposed to overtake it in the sci-fi rpg shooter genre. They had zero idea how to proceed after original ME trilogy, which resulted in Andromeda. Anthem is also much easier to monetize (games as service anyone?), and its' not single player only like ME (LOL GUYS SINGLE PLAYER GAEMS ARE DED!!!! - EA). Ok, ME3 had multi, but it was for lolz, a side activity. Sure, they can go back to ME, but probably only when Antehm fails hard and gets put on ice, just like ME is now.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    Cataclysms in May.. Lord have mercy lol.
    Cataclysms...those are the raids, right?

Oh dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I'm sure they'll bring it back with as much fanfare as they did with Dungeon Keeper and Command&Conquer.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they'll bring it back with as much fanfare as they did with Dungeon Keeper and Command&Conquer.
    Mobile Effect! My thumbs are ready.

PS. where do I sign my credit card information?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.