FO76 is just a bad concept in general (no NPC's, PvP in a PvE game, bland story, essentially reskinned FO4), whereas Anthem has actual potential.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Did you already forget that Video Game Criticism are opinions?
    You are making a statement of an objects state of being.

That my friend is not an opinion.

Guys, if you haven't already figured it out. He's only here to stir things up. He hasn't contributed anything meaningful to the thread. There's a word for that sort of thing, which nonsensically isn't allowed by the forum rules. I would highly recommend using your ignore and report functions so we can move on to a real conversation about the game.

I might disagree with some of you guys, but at least you're making points. Szechuan is just trying to make people angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    You are making a statement of an objects state of being.
    Stating an opinion.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    If you share a YouTube link, you agree 100% of what’s being said.
    If you don’t agree 100% with what someone is saying, then he isn’t worth of listening to.

It keeps getting better and better, brilliant fucking logic *clap*, by the god, Greeks should just build you a fucking statue at this point.

Also, I’m the same what? As you? No dude, I don’t go around the internet getting butthurt because a bunch of random people are talking shit about a fucking video game I like, neither do I feel the need to defend it by making shit up that I can’t ever possible back up because I can’t come up with a single cohesive argument about it even if my life depended on it.

Also, who’s this “friend” of mine this time? It’s not the first time you address some random dude around the internet who might slightly agree with me at something as my “friend”, it’s getting hard to tell at this point who the fuck you are even talking about.
    Yes yes. Yong is only clickbait now and not when you were apart of the horse armor cult.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Are we descending into personal insults now? Is that the depth of your point of view?
    It was a joke. Is that the depth of your skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Szechuan is just trying to make people angry.
    By reiterating main talking points about Anthem?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-02-27 at 01:30 PM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Stating an opinion.
    If you are stating an opinion write that down when you say it because as it is right now you are doing neither.

You've been constantly making an objective statement of said games state of being based on another games subjective state of being.

Don't put words in my mouth. If that's what you think I'm arguing, you haven't actually been reading.

- - - Updated - - -

However, calling Anthem "as bad as Fallout 76" is not a true statement.
    Except where you said the bag affected game quality. That's a special one.

If you are stating an opinion.
    Are you suggesting Statements can't contain Criticism?

Are you suggesting Statements can't contain Criticism?
    Are you suggesting a statement is the equivalent to criticism?

Guys, if you haven't already figured it out. He's only here to stir things up. He hasn't contributed anything meaningful to the thread. There's a word for that sort of thing, which nonsensically isn't allowed by the forum rules. I would highly recommend using your ignore and report functions so we can move on to a real conversation about the game.
    Better entirely avoid MMO-C though, no discussion will ever be constructive with this kind of guys around distracting the "conversation" back to trolling after every single post.

Surprisingly, the EA discussion thingy proposes proper discussion grounds. It's lacking some basic forum functionality but at least discussions seem efficient out there.

I'll still continue reading the shitshow this topic is, because that's entertaining and it helps enhancing the Ignore List by filtering the postcount-warriors. Ironically, mods have closed the second Anthem topic with the justification that "it was not constructive". Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Better entirely avoid MMO-C though, no discussion will ever be constructive with this kind of guys around distracting the "conversation" back to trolling after every single post.

Surprisingly, the EA discussion thingy proposes proper discussion grounds. It's lacking some basic forum functionality but at least discussions seem efficient out there.

I'll still continue reading the shitshow this topic is, because that's entertaining and it helps enhancing the Ignore List by filtering the postcount-warriors. Ironically, mods have closed the second Anthem topic with the justification that "it was not constructive". Lol.
    To be honest, I feel like mmo-c has to small of a userbase that frequents non-wow topics to actually provide a varied discussion.
    If it's always the same people talking about things it will always have a certain focus.

To be honest, I feel like mmo-c has to small of a userbase that frequents non-wow topics to actually provide a varied discussion.
    If it's always the same people talking about things it will always have a certain focus.
    That's just an opinion.

That's just an opinion.
    Yes, as stated by the words "I feel like".

Good thing we've achieved some form of progress in your linguistic rehabilitation.

Does that apply to all threads or just this one?

Yes, as stated by the words "I feel like".
    Which is what Criticism's of Anthem are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys, seriously...

You know what I mean.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Which is what Criticism's of Anthem are.
    Yes, criticising something is the act of formulating an opinion of something and the relaying that. What you did is not this.

The rehabilitation continues it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Does that apply to all threads or just this one?
    In terms of game threads I'd think it applies to most of them (outliers can exist). The reason to why I think like this is simply because threads usually only have the same people arguing. There no new take on something, no new view on a subject.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2019-02-27 at 01:54 PM.

What you did is not this.
    Yes I did, I mentioned Anthem's Criticism's which you ignored.

no new view on a subject.
    You mean Statements?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-02-27 at 01:55 PM.