10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Yeah, me too. It's not a "play 6 hours every day" game, more a "play one or two missions/strongholds every now and then" but thats ok with me. The core gameplay is still a lot of fun.
    I still get excited about MW's dropping.

Though it is getting a bit irksome... I have like 1 of 6 MW's, and about 6 Avenging Heralds and Papa Pumps. It feels like those drop significantly higher than anything else.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Eh, I'm still having fun with the game. I was hoping it would be my next big time sink, and I don't know if it's that. But me and my friends also didn't plow through to max level in the first week. It has issues, yeah, but I'm still having fun with it.
    There was a number of fun and entertaining moments for me as well. It wasn't all bad but the problem for me was the CONs greatly outweighed the PROs. Like you, I was hoping it would be my next big game move. One I could put a lot of time in. Anthem just isn't that game and I don't think it's a good idea to reward them by waiting on them to get their shit together. If it had a stronger launch maybe. If it had been a solid, well polished product at launch maybe. Thats just not the case.

Anthem is the best selling game in us in feb 19, i'm pretty sure none of the youtubhaters will make a video about that
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Yeah, me too. It's not a "play 6 hours every day" game, more a "play one or two missions/strongholds every now and then" but thats ok with me. The core gameplay is still a lot of fun.
    I agree with this completely. It's perfect for playing for an hour after work every day.

i think lots of folks were just disappointed it didn't end up being a super immersive 12-hour-per-day competitive game they could stream or gain e-peen status in.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    I agree with this completely. It's perfect for playing for an hour after work every day.

i think lots of folks were just disappointed it didn't end up being a super immersive 12-hour-per-day competitive game they could stream or gain e-peen status in.
    The whole point of an ARPG/looter shooter is to keep you playing.

Bioware couldn't even accomplish that simple task with the game.

Not to mention not having no competitive scene either PvE and PvP is absolutely stupid. This could have had a great chance to shine with PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Aye. And anyone saying "oh wait for it to get better" needs to just be quiet imo.

The game should have been better at launch. It had plenty of games to be inspired and learn from and it didn't.
    Not going to say wait for it to get better...but it's already released, the only thing to do with it now is wait for it to get better or wait for it to die.

It can't un-release, go back into development and then release again in a better state.

So while the loot generosity was a good step, there's definitely more work to do...
    Expanding inscription pools will be good, but realistically they need to buff loot drops even more. Realistically the only thing that can really progress my interceptor is replacing some MW's with legendaries at this point.

The odds of me getting the legendaries I want, with the inscriptions I want are pretty darn low unfortunately.

Unfortunately the consumable system fell flat on its face, so hopefully they replace it with something a bit more interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anthem has like 1/40 of the TD2 viewers on Twitch. The thing crashed hard.

Bioware better make these Cataclysms, whatever they are, kickass.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Okay, but, whats that supposed to mean exactly?

This comes from the guy saying stuff like: "Anthem is a shit game by a shit developer. It's not an opinion".

Also, stop making up lies about other users just because you are upset over their opinion about a fucking game released months ago, it's getting ridiculous.
    Not gonna stop mocking you for being a train follower.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    "why is everyone talking about our game in a forum."

Seems a rather redundant question when you could be busy playing the game rather than moaning about people not being enthralled with a mediocre project.

I personally was hoping to be proved wrong because ive enjoyed some of bioware games in the past, but it seems they focus on other aspects in game development and put making a fun video game in the background, which i personally disagree with and think you should put the product first before anything.

Most people who have a small idea of whats going on knew this was a big swing or miss for bioware and it looks like they pulled a strike so naturally its an interesting subject when there is actually important outcomes on the line.
    It's more that people are like "why are people being critical on a forum"?

I mean you make an inferior/mediocre product then expect criticism lol.

A forum discussion isn't just about one side. It's about all sides.

How are you "mocking" me exactly? You are just going around multiple game threads making shit up, shit that's is easily proven fake, this one for example:

You are just humiliating yourself by doing exact same thing you are trying to accuse others of with these ridiculous lies.

... it's also funny that you admit that is your only goal, I mean, supposedly I'm the obsessed one here :S If you have problems with me and other users, just take it trough PMs instead of jumping in every thread they are active on to start this sort of shit.
    Isn't actively going around mocking someone against the sites rules anyway?

Although why people have to bring their personal bs with others into threads is beyond me. As you said take it to PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Anthem is the best selling game in us in feb 19, i'm pretty sure none of the youtubhaters will make a video about that
    Its a positive if the players come back when more free content is released. But that's a big IF.
    There is no denying that player numbers crashed hard.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

How are you "mocking" me exactly? You are just going around multiple game threads making shit up, shit that's is easily proven fake, this one for example:

You are just humiliating yourself by doing exact same thing you are trying to accuse others of with these ridiculous lies.

... it's also funny that you admit that is your only goal, I mean, supposedly I'm the obsessed one here :S If you have problems with me and other users, just take it trough PMs instead of jumping in every thread they are active on to start this sort of shit.
    So, why haven't we gone to PMs yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post

It can't un-release, go back into development and then release again in a better state.
    It absolutely can, and i’d Think BioWare would love that. EA, on the other hand, will never allow it. They most likely rushed it in the first place.

But i’ve Seen lots of people hoping for a FF14 gambit there.

I actually liked the game for what it’s worth. If it had enough meaningful content to do i’d Drop division and come back to anthem in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The whole point of an ARPG/looter shooter is to keep you playing.

Bioware couldn't even accomplish that simple task with the game.

Not to mention not having no competitive scene either PvE and PvP is absolutely stupid. This could have had a great chance to shine with PvP.
    I think this game would be awful for PvP because of how differently the Javelines play. There would either have to be a lot of nerfs/homogenisation or people would be whinging about imbalance.

One thing BioWare did right is making content DLC free. With Destiny once I had drifted away from the game there was no chance I was going to drop any money on it to come back. With Anthem giving the content for free there's a very good chance of me coming back (if I've stopped playing at that point, so far after 100 hours the gameplay still has me hooked) and if I like the new content I'll be happy to buy some coin for any cosmetics that catch my eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Anthem have a option to chose your region to Belgium? Just seen from *that* video that players are switching region to avoid lootboxes in another Ea game.

So if i future Bioware adds those in game, it could be a workaraund of spending less money for more content. (or anything similar that has rng for money..aka gambling)

7+ Year Old Account
    I still think Final Fantasy 14 & No Man's Sky are the perfect examples how a game can turn around, although it highly risky and it can cost you a lot.
    Eh, No Man's Sky might turned good, but nethertheless it became a synonym of lies and broken promises. Good luck to Hello Games with releasing their next product.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Does Anthem have a option to chose your region to Belgium? Just seen from *that* video that players are switching region to avoid lootboxes in another Ea game.

So if i future Bioware adds those in game, it could be a workaraund of spending less money for more content. (or anything similar that has rng for money..aka gambling)
    Did they put anything in the Belgian game to make up for the lootboxes? I thought they just couldn't access the content so you can get the same result just by not buying lootboxes. That said, there's nothing like that in Anthem anyway - all the purchases are purely cosmetic and you directly buy the items.

There are no lootboxes in Anthem so I'm not really sure why you'd set your region to Belgium...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Yes it can, and should do exactly that. That would actually save their face and win back their community
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.