Thread: WW Mastery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I personally get a feeling that 47% mastery is the best within my soul. I just get a deep feeling and at around that point of mastery I release a long fart of satisfaction. A feeling fart. And then peace washes over me and I become all powerful. I understand the universe and there is a calm in my mind. 47% mastery just does it for me spiritually. I don't care about your hard work and theory crafting babs. I have a deep spiritual awakening at 47% mastery.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Height View Post
    I personally get a feeling that 47% mastery is the best within my soul. I just get a deep feeling and at around that point of mastery I release a long fart of satisfaction. A feeling fart. And then peace washes over me and I become all powerful. I understand the universe and there is a calm in my mind. 47% mastery just does it for me spiritually. I don't care about your hard work and theory crafting babs. I have a deep spiritual awakening at 47% mastery.
    Well I have a deep spiritual awakening at 50% mastery. One of these spiritual beings are clearly lying to us, and I do believe good sir it would be yours. My spiritual awakening was a magnificent sight to behold.

Talk shit while you struggle on Heroic Tomb.