Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Our first mythic night got us two new kills, Wrathion, even though not technically the real deal and some illusionist known as Skitra. The latter being everything but challenging. Oh well, good job my dudes and keep it up for bosses to come

Looking at capable dps and a healer Kakmonstret#2723

A glutton of magic has been defeated and here we are with 3/12 Mythic! Not bad at all after the first mythic week. Honestly not too much to say, straight-forward encounter. You guys played well. Two thumbs up and keep it going for bosses to come

Looking to recruit either a misteaver or resto shaman along with caster dps. Don't be shy, all sorts of bosses in dire need of killing. Kakmonstret#2723

Here's one boss that won't be bugging us again for a few days, RIP Hivemind and hello 4/12 Mythic! I am blessed to be around people that not only are fantastic human beings but also experts at swatting creepy crawlies. Well played my dudes and keep it up

Looking to recruit caster dps(mage/warlock in particular)along with a healer. Mistweaver/resto shaman
    Kakmonstret#2723

While being unable to answer the question of "who let the dogs out?" I am happy to announce that our merry band of adventurers guided this particular mutt to doggy heaven and secured 5/12 Mythic. Always been a cat person and this encounter added to that. Oh well, you guys came through, two thumbs up and keep it real for what's to come!

Not at all related to canine creatures or Valentine that is around the corner, I am hoping to recruit caster dps(mage/warlock/spriest) along with a healer(shaman/mistweaver or paladin)
    Do not be shy, I am sure we can have a lovely time together with all sorts of baddies that need to be killed - Kakmonstret#2723

knew that all of the sweaty nights of Fifa 94 would eventually come to use. In this case it was you guys that equipped your trackies and showed this lady how to play ball and score us 6/12 Mythic! Well played my dudes and keep it up for bosses ahead

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment matters, mage, warlock, skilled dps in general

Wouldn't be raiding if it did not include some dragon up to no good in serious need of killin'. The latter is now taken care of and we are reporting in with 7/12 Mythic! Good job my dudes, keep it up for the tentacle future looming ahead of us.

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment related matters

This titan keeper has not been having it easy over the years of warcraft. From being tortured in Throne of Thunder to molested by tentacles in Nya'lotha. Kudos to team Deus Ex for finally putting him out of his misery and bagging 8/12 Mythic! Two thumbs up and keep it going

Looking to recruit some caster dps to join us on this grand adventure.
    Kakmonstret#2723

We have lived the hentai dream of many a weirdos and bagged ourselves a Drest'agath kill and 9/12 Mythic! Pretty chaotic towards the very end but aside from that it is a pretty cool encounter. Good job my dudes and keep at it for the remaining bosses

Speaking of which, if you happen to play a caster dps, mage, warlock, spriest, ele shaman and have this strong desire to go against many a bloods and even more tentacles, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Looking to add caster dps, mage, warlock, shadow priest, ele shaman. Don't be a stranger when there's Il'gynoth to be had - Kakmonstret#2723

Iggy down to his last life, getting closer to a kill!
    Looking to add any ranged dps, hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Searching high and low for caster dps
    Don't be a stranger, be the saviour that I need to feel valid as a recruiter ������
    Kakmonstret#2723

Can't say that I was particularly keen of this boss back in Emerald Nightmare and I sure as hell did not enjoy the renewed version with debuffs and lasers at all. You guys did prove you are masters when it comes to etch n' sketch and dealing with belligerent bloods though! Super happy that we're 10/12 Mythic Have a fantastic weekend and keep it up for the final two bosses :>

Looking to add quality caster dps, don't be shy, still got baddies to kill. Might as well join us and be our little Easter miracle. That is incentive if I've ever seen it before!
    Kakmonstret#2723

After going through a couple of portals we've bagged ourselves another kill and landed on 11/12 Mythic! One final baddie of this expansion left. Plenty of tentacles to go around. Practically buzzin' my tits off just thinking about the possibilities. Oh well, you guys did very well. Two thumbs up and keep at it for the final push

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment related matters, we got ourselves many a tentacles to offer. Honestly, what's not to like?

Looking to a mage and warlock, caster dps in general really for nzoth progress
    Tentacles for everyone in all sorts of orifices. Yummy
    Kakmonstret#2723

Getting pretty close to a kill
    Get in touch at Kakmonstret#2723
    Looking for quality dps

God damn am I happy that the final piece of shit of this expansion has been defeated. Farewell to you N'Zoth and welcome a sweet, sweet 12/12 Mythic! While in terms of pulls this boss was nothing compared to previous bosses we've tangoed with it is still safe to say that this guild seems to be having a ongoing subscription of idiots and basement dwelling kids keen of adding complications. I do not think this guild has had a single tier without a major headache for as long as I have been fortunate enough to lead it. Which by itself is a added struggle but above anything else also a blessing to see that there are so many good guys/girls out there willing to stick with us after so many years. There's honestly not a lot of guilds out there, Alliance or Horde, that has gone through what we have and been around for a strong 9 years!

On a personal level it is something I greatly appreciate. To feel this strongly about people that I have never met but at the same time have grown up with in a sense. I have changed over the years, so has the guild and the people in it. But the core of Deus Ex that is loyalty, dedication and just being able to be a nice person has been something we've carried with us since the start. You all have played incredibly well from start to finish and I am very happy to have had the privilege of sharing both good and bad moments with y'all. A thousand thanks for sticking with me and the guild and here's hoping for even more adventures in the future.

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment related matters, searching high and low for ranged dps.
    I also can not believe that we cleared this expansion quicker than the devs of MMO-champ to update my title of this topic. Optimal I suppose :>

Cleared it all this week! Feels fantastic getting the Monday free from raiding. Other adventures in store

Kakmonstret#2723 Looking for good ranged dps

Ranged dps friends, assemble
    Kakmonstret#2723

Another successful re-clear and two more mounts in the bag
    Looking to add ranged dps for further fun, mage and hunter especially
    Kakmonstret#2723

Got ourselves a new hunter friend
    Looking to get more ranged friends coupled with a dh
    Don't be shy, adventures are to be had
    I even picked seven different flowers for midsummer, incentive enough to become my dps bae
    Kakmonstret#2723