Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's been a while since we last visited struggle city in terms of progress bosses. This dude was not a pushover but that only sweetens the moment when you eventually defeat said bastard. God knows how many spiked deaths later but here we are with 6/10 Mythic and looking strong for the baddies to come. Good job everyone and have a nice weekend

Looking to recruit some sweet ranged dps
    Kakmonstret#2723
    I promise spiked death on resets to come, if that is not incentive enough then nothing will be.

Two new kills this reset! Here's Guardian of the first ones. Significantly easier than Painsmith but regardless, sweet to have him done and dusted. Good job everyone, 7/10 Mythic and looking good for adventures to come

Looking to recruit ranged dps, mage in particular. Kakmonstret#2723

Happy to report another kill and us at 8/10 Mythic with the defeat of Fatescribe Roh-Kalo! Pretty finicky with certain timers and not so forgiving abilities but overall a straight-forward encounter. One could even say that we are experts at dodging balls and beams by now. In any case, nicely done and keep it up for the final two!

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment

You know what they say, third time is the charm. Farewell Kel'Thuzad and heyyyy 9/10 Mythic and a brawl vs the final baddie of this raid. Well played my dudes and keep it strong for the dark lady
    Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment matters

10/10 Mythic - the dark lady is unconscious(unfortunately)

What a journey! No problems, bad luck or otherwise text book Deus Ex happenings that would otherwise color our canvas. Jk, we've been knee deep in poo city more than once as it so happens to be at times. Fortunately I am blessed to be in the company of good people that always finds a way to keep on pushing, no matter what happens. That is a blessing that comes few and far between and honestly not something a lot of people can say. It feels cheesy to say it but reflecting back I have had a fair few of you with me for many years, even during a time when I sure as hell did not deserve as much. God knows how or why but I am beyond grateful and happy to be in this guild with you guys. I think this guild must be close to 10 years old and still going strong. The amount of good memories I've had over the years are almost too many to count.
    Holyyyy what a tier as well, netting the best rank we've had since Dazar'alor. Two thumbs up my dudes, you've been amazing and I am confident you will remain as such. Thank you for being such a huge part of making Deus Ex into what it is!

We are looking to recruit some quality dps friends, don't be a stranger and poke me at Kakmonstret#2723

Sylvanas is defeated yet again and 2 more mounts to the team
    Looking for solid ranged dps
    Kakmonstret#2723

I was one of the lucky to get the mount yesterday, weyyyy

Kakmonstret#2723
    Dh dps, boomie, warlock

More mounts to everyone!
    Looking for a boomie, dh dps, warlock or hunter
    Kakmonstret#2723

Looking to add a dh dps
    We're back a bit fatter and happier, ready and rarin' for a new year
    Don't be shy and add Kakmonstret#2723

First farm raid of the year with more mounts in the bag!
    Looking to recruit a dh dps and a warlock
    Kakmonstret#2723
    Slightly fatter after Xmas but still not likely to bite so don't be shy :>

More mounts!

Looking to add either a warlock or boomie
    Kakmonstret#2723

No one to loot the mounts
    That is plenty incentive for some dps to add Kakmonstret#2723

Looking to recruit a healer
    Resto druid, resto shaman, disci priest or hpala
    Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

Here's a throwback from earlier this expansion with the death of our favorite cartel member - Xymox. Plenty of portals and the icing on the cake happened to be rings for days. If that isn't a barrel of laughs then god knows what is. Ohhhh well, you guys came through for sure, good job on grabbing 4/11 Mythic
    Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment stuff

Here we go with another mythic kill and this time it is the prototype pantheon encounter and a sweet 5/11 Mythic! Honestly a pretty cool fight. Two thumbs up and keep at it for challenges to come
    Looking to add a healer, don't be a stranger and add Kakmonstret#2723

We are searching high and low for a healer friend coupled with quality dps.
    Don't be a stranger and add Kakmonstret#2723
    Most of us are harmless

- - - Updated - - -

Lihuvim has been defeated, time to visit struggle city that is Halondrus. Cya in a few weeks I guess 8)
    Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment

Looking to add a healer that isn't a resto shaman. Ideally a mistweaver or druid, but hpala, disci priest is cool as well.
    2-3 dps, ranged.
    Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Had a pretty sweet farm raid and got ourselves a new warlock friend, that is pretty pog
    Don't be shy to add Kakmonstret#2723 if you are a capable dps, progress not so important if you are willing to learn.
    A healer needed as well, no resto shaman but anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Halondrus in the last phase, really day and night after the nerfs.
    Looking to add a healer and a ranged dps
    Kakmonstret#2723

Got ourselves a new hunter friend, talk about a nice Valborg present!
    Looking to add a healer, monk or druid preferred but anything that isn't a resto shaman will work.
    In terms of dps, demon hunter, mage, boomie or just caster in general. Kakmonstret#2723

Farm raiding tomorrow
    On the prowl for a healer friend, mage and possibly a boomie
    Kakmonstret#2723 regardless

Looking to recruit a mage, dh dps, boomie or ele shaman
    Kakmonstret#2723