Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    First night on Mistress. Sure got our asses kicked but that's the price of progress. :L

Looking to add either a priest or druid healer with good dps OS. Kakmonstret#2723

Did all of our farm and back at it wiping on Mistress tomorrow. Slow and steady as they say! Birthday farm even, so happy birthday me. \o/

The one present I did not receive though just so happens to be either a solid priest or druid healer with decent dps OS. Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Got mistress down to 17%! We're getting there now. Pretty happy with that after our second night.

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment related matters

Had even more mistress adventures. Lucky us!

Oh well, better luck next reset. Until then, farm raiding. Also looking at another healer, druid or priest. Latter being preferred.

Kakmonstret#2723

Updating recruitment!

Really looking to add another healer, priest or druid. Plenty of bosses that need to be killed and purps that need to be equipped.

Don't be a stranger - Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

One of our healers has unfortunately broken his arm in a football injury. Would be fantastic if there's a sick druid or priest out there! Mistress fun to be had, not to mention other bosses.

Kakmonstret#2723

Managed to get our hands on a very skilled priest healer! Happy times. Let us resume Mistress progress next reset.

Until then, recruitment related matters can be had at Kakmonstret#2723

Had the best farm night of this tier! Cleared all 5 farm bosses and a full heroic run.
    Looking freaky fresh vs mistress tomorrow. \o/

Until then, recruitment related matters can be had at Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Mistress down to 10%! Our watery grave is getting less and less watery. Looking at Monday perhaps.

Until then, weekend stuff and potential recruits. Kakmonstret#2723

Raiding tomorrow. Hopefully out of our watery grave known as mistress as well.

Recruitment wise, capable dps are free to be in touch. I suppose another rogue would be sick. Kakmonstret#2723

6% on Mistress! Heartbreaking! (((((((((

Updating recruitment as well. We have an open melee spot, rogue or warrior. Rogue preferred. Kakmonstret#2723

Mistress tomorrow, I really hope the stars align and we get ourselves a kill.

Looking to add a rogue or warrior to our melee team, don't be shy. Kakmonstret#2723

Well about time I bring you guys a progress update, this time of our favorite waifu that took a good 270 ish pulls to kill. I believe I speak for all of us that thank fucking god she's dead and we're a good week away from having to face her again.

The kill itself is a bit overdue but she's dead which is what matters when it comes down to things. Good job team and keep looking strong for a boss that will be a lot easier. \o/

Updating recruitment as well. Classes we're looking for are mainly melee, rogue, warrior or DK. Plenty of loot and progress to be had. Capable classes in general free to be in touch at Kakmonstret#2723

Looking at some mythic+ action tonight! Just weekend chill.

In regards to recruitment it would make my day if either a warrior, rogue or dk would be interested in joining. Just in time for maiden progress and further wiping!

Kakmonstret#2723

Happy to announce that a new death knight will be joining our band of adventurers. Excellent!

In addition to that, managed to do a +15. Nothing too fancy but was fun with something higher. Also looking at our first night vs maiden tomorrow.

Still interested in adding either a rogue or warrior for further progress. Kakmonstret#2723

Got absolutely annihilated during our first night vs maiden. Oh well, here's looking at a fresh reset with new chances.

Much like before, searching high and low for either a warrior or rogue. Kakmonstret#2723

Had a pretty good farm raid. Didn't manage to re-kill mistress but here's hoping for tonight.

Would be really good to get either a warrior or rogue. Possibly warlock now as well.
    Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Got our re-kill of Mistress which was prettty god damn epic! Cleared our heroic run as well. Looking strong for Maiden on Monday.

Until then, warrior or rogue. Capable classes outside of what is listed are of course welcome as well. Speaking of which, had words with a spriest which seems to be promising. Fingers crossed!

Kakmonstret#2723

Did some mythic+ yesterday, a 17 even. Very unlike me. Oh well, that is history now. Looking at getting our ToV achies done tonight, hopefully smooth.

Rogue or warrior, don't be shy - Kakmonstret#2723

Another night on maiden. Moving in the right direction but still need to work on causing significantly less fireworks within the raid. :>

Update to recruitment as well. Adding a holy paladin to our list, rogue and warrior still welcome. Kakmonstret#2723

- - - Updated - - -

Just a chill evening tonight. Need one of those as well. :>

Will be interesting to see how much our damage increase is going to change the farm tomorrow. If you happen to play either a warrior, rogue or holy paladin you are more than welcome to add Kakmonstret#2723. Plenty of adventures to be had!

Had an amazing farm raid tonight! 6 mythic bosses, mistress being the important one, and the later heroic bosses. Looking at two full nights on Maiden if needs be. Let's go!

Also welcomed a new DH that did very well. Still interested in a warrior, rogue and holy paladin though.

Kakmontret#2723

The final waifu has fallen with a lot of explosions to follow! This kill took us to 7/9M and with the final two bosses to go. Very challenging ones as well so we have that to overcome. Oh well, until then, enjoy your weekend and very good job!

As a cheeky side note, would be sick to get some rogues in a timely fashion for Avatar. A warrior and holy paladin welcome as well. :> Kakmonstret#2723

Back from a relaxing weekend with the new movie IT. Pretty god damn sick movie as well! Just in time for a night filled with Avatar fun. \o/

Still looking for those final players to fill up our roster, warrior, rogue and holy paladin. Capable people in general, add Kakmonstret#2723

Looking at one new player joining us for a fresh reset. Always good with some new blood.

That being said, warrior, rogue and holy paladin. Kakmonstret#2723