Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shaman TMW Profile for Patch 7.2.5 w/Download

Hey all! With a new patch comes a new update. Patch 7.2.5 brings with it multiple talent and spell changes and balances all of which have been accounted for in this latest version. New to this version are significant changes to the layout and group management, all in an effort to make using the profile easier than it has ever been.

General

- The layout of the profile has been heavily adjusted
    - Several groups have been condensed and removed
    - GCD Group now includes a Spell Cast overlay
    - Added trackers for Eye of the Twisting Nether buffs

Elemental

- Maelstrom costs have been adjusted and now are based on percentages
    - Elemental Blast buffs have been moved

Enhancement

- Removed all conditions for Boulderfist
    - Fixed Spell IDs for multiple talents
    - Earthen Spike has been added to the rotation
    - Priorities of spells have been adjusted

Restoration

- Spiritwalker's Grace uptime is will display in the center
    - Mana bar will now flash while low on mana

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback and suggestions here or contact me directly!

Thank you! I used the 7.2 profile and liked it a lot!

Can you by chance (please and thanks) make it not show Earthen Spike if we have selected Ascendance for the 100 level talents? Other than that LOVE the profile as usual you do great work. EDIT: Apparently this only occurs in a pvp setting, do not have the issue on the pve side.
    Last edited by hunten; 2017-06-15 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hunten View Post
    Can you by chance (please and thanks) make it not show Earthen Spike if we have selected Ascendance for the 100 level talents? Other than that LOVE the profile as usual you do great work.
    Reimport it from the link above and it will be fixed.

Thank you very much.

With as bad as my parses in Mythic have been I'll have to give this a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh my man this is beautiful.

Do you have the new ele gloves in for when ascendance procs by chance?

Does this include the new legendary finger dual talents? I suppose going Tempest + Overcharge will be a good option (adding LB to the list).

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Does this include the new legendary finger dual talents? I suppose going Tempest + Overcharge will be a good option (adding LB to the list).
    Currently my focus is to get out each profile update with everything it needs to work correctly. Once I get them all out I can go back and start adding in the legendary effects, buffs etc.

What I can say is that if the Ring works the way I think it does, the rotation should adapt and LB should be added to the rotation when you take Overcharge.

is it possible to add a cooldown to the legendary trinket?

With Overcharge and Earthen Spike chosen it is often telling me to use Lightning Bolt before Earthen Spike which seems wrong since it would benefit from the Earthen Spike debuff. Other than that it seems to be working well

Quote Originally Posted by chriseggroll View Post
    With Overcharge and Earthen Spike chosen it is often telling me to use Lightning Bolt before Earthen Spike which seems wrong since it would benefit from the Earthen Spike debuff. Other than that it seems to be working well
    You're correct. I didn't adjust LB priority with the update correctly. I'll fix that ASAP

Thanks for the heads up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fruust View Post
    is it possible to add a cooldown to the legendary trinket?
    It's possible and something that's been on my mind for a while. I may add it to the bottom bar when equipped

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 6/16/17 v1.0.1

Enhancement

- Earthen Spike now has a higher priority than Lightning Bolt when Overcharge is selected

UPDATE 6/27/17 v1.0.2

Enhancement

- Added conditions to Crash Lightning when using T20 2 piece

NOTE: The use of Crash Lightning is based on tier which tier bonuses are active. The T19 4 piece and the T20 2 piece lower or remove the spell from the rotation but for specific moments. This update simply adds conditions to allow it to appear to maintain the crit buff, but otherwise it will not show up at all.

Is it possible to put a number for enhance t20 4p crash lightning stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerion View Post
    Is it possible to put a number for enhance t20 4p crash lightning stacks?
    I'll make the CL cooldown/rotation icon display the stacks

A timer and warning for ascendance would be awesome, so I can track while its up. Sometimes I have a couple of procs from the leg gloves and dont realize right away...

Chesder, love your work. Thanks for keeping these profiles updated.

One request: Is it possible to put a range check on the rotation icon(s), e.g. greying it out? I play at 2560 resolution, and often times have a hard time seeing my character in a group of mobs.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Is it possible that the Group only showed in Combat, not if i target an enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by astibo View Post
    Is it possible that the Group only showed in Combat, not if i target an enemy?
    Change the Unit Reaction condition to unit in combat. This is in the group conditions for each group

Hmm, quick question -- do you think it would be feasible/valuable on the Enh template to show 2 smaller icons to the right of the "PRESS THIS" to show "PRESS THIS NEXT" (e.g. the next step of the APL) and "PRESS THIS 2 STEPS NEXT" so the player has a broader understanding of their next immediate priorities and options?

There are many times in fights for example where you're about to disengage off a target and it's not worth doing the "PRESS THIS" ability -- instead the player would want to do a different one. E.g. the boss is about to phase and this TMW profile says "use Flametongue!" Instead you'd probably want to hit LL or SS on your last GCD or two.

Or, if you are pooling some MS intentionally before a hard swap and burn, but the "PRESS THIS" says SS -- well, I'd like to know if a FT/FB refresh is coming up shortly while I pool.

Personally, I use an entirely different approach to my TMW profile, but this one seems to be popular so I checked out the video and that was my immediate reaction.
    Last edited by EasymodeX; 2017-07-12 at 03:00 PM.