Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Don't forget, new shard glyphs become available today!

Just a friendly reminder to all fellow locks that today we can glyph to show our shards above our heads again.

So far, I believe only 1 of the 3 will be available from the AH,

Glyph of Floating Shards
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=151540/g...ds#screenshots

The other two are supposedly from KJ, and possibly a drop of some sort.

Glyph of Fel Touched Shards
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=151543/t...hards#comments

Glyph of Ember Shards
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=246975/...hards#comments

Thanks for the share, is it known if other players see the shards; more so enemy players?
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

You would think it might be something like mages icicles for glacial spike, in which case everyone would see it making this very bad for PvP lol

Deleted
    I think it will look like the fire mage orbs which (imho) are terrible looking!

Don't think any enchanters have this on Sargeras. Nothing on AH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzar View Post
    I think it will look like the fire mage orbs which (imho) are terrible looking!
    In WoD SS were visible, they will probably recycle the effect and we also had a glyph to turn'em in to fel balls

Our scribe found em on a vendor! They look good!!

Those look much nicer than the MoP/WoD version.

Really nice for Aff, maybe Demo, out of place for Destro,

Any word on glyph of Terrorguard/Abyssal? Don't even care about the appearances, i just really liked the name my Terrorguard had.

Deleted
    Oh ok I didn't know that. Havent played Wrath, Cata, MoP or WoD.

While the shards look amazing, I'm most looking forward to the burning embers, and hope that it shows only three instead of the four it used to. Three matches typical blood magi much better. Definitely looking forward to getting this.

Any screenshots of the Fel and Ember ones? Can't find any.

I found the glyph yesterday and made a few gold coins and my lock looks nice.
    The fire ones are a rare drop apparently, but the recipe for the fel ones do not appear on the "unlearend" tab of Inscription.

Deleted
    I found on WowHead that, the recipe for Ember Glyph drops from Kil'jaeden so it's gated. Idk about the Fel one.
    Last edited by mmoc4f56bb363f; 2017-06-14 at 04:41 PM.

Thank you for helpful and positive post.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Do they go away when out of combat, or are they there all of the time?

out all of the time.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someon on Mal'ganis is selling the glyphs for 34k each. Thankfully I just leveled up my Scribe alt.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    I bought one for 6k, server Hellscream.