Deleted

Unholy Cold Heart, Defile and Dark Arbiter question

So I obtained Cold Heart and after playing around a bit (ah ! so funny to pop it on players at full stacks), it seems that this legendary is quite amazing in unholy. After 7.2.5 I kept using the Unholy Frenzy/Dark Arbiter combo I was using since 7.1 and well it seems it got pretty good now as it is often recommended. Nevertheless with the changes to Death Coil and the introduction of Cold Heart, I do wonder about talents changes that are not so obvious to decide on.

Would it be worth it to spec in Shadow Claw/Defile instead of Unholy Frenzy/Dark Arbiter to maximise Cold Heart damage, by using Defile on cooldown even on single target ?

The idea is to maxmize mastery when using Cold Heart (if Defile used on cooldown it would be about a 14/15 Cold Heart stack).

Note : I do not have access to any DnD/Defile legendary yet, I plan on using Cold Heart/shoulders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow82 View Post
    Would it be worth it to spec in Shadow Claw/Defile instead of Unholy Frenzy/Dark Arbiter to maximise Cold Heart damage, by using Defile on cooldown even on single target ?
    Simple answer: No, its not.

DA deal too much dmge in single target

They fixed our ST dmg with DA, it's too good to pass up now in ST situations.