WA request: Damage taken as % of total health in last 5 seconds

I've been playing BDK recently, and I'm wasting Death Strikes. What I'd ideally like to see if just a running total that shows:

Damage taken in the last 5 seconds, normalized as a percentage of my total health.

That way, I would know when a good time to use Death Strike would be. One issue is that after using a Death Strike, that number would still make one think that they are at low health. It would be cool if it was % damage in last 5 seconds, but flash if I'm missing more than 20% health or something.

Does anyone have a cool WA that does this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if it still works, but there used to be an addon called Blood Shield Tracker that would keep a bar on your screen to track how big your next DS heal would be, and how big the subsequent blood shield would be.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

That's kinda close. I think I might just try and write one.

This WA is great on paper and won't tell you not to use it, but I think you may be overthinking DS. I did the same in the past and still sometimes guilty of it even now. The only wasted DS, is a DS that wasn't saved for a boss mechanic that would wreck you otherwise. Souldrinker also helps when you have a forced DS at full health. If you judge when to use a DS based on the heal amount and not potential incoming damage of a mechanic, you may end up dying often. If you're slightly undergeared like me (around 900ilvl), you most definitely don't have that luxury. The most difficult thing is simply learning what mechanics hurt, how much they hurt, and how often they happen. Once you are familiar with a raid boss/m+, you will know when to hold rp for DS, otherwise I wouldn't sweat it too much about potentially wasting them. More experienced BDK feel free to correct me, however. This is just from my experience with using that WA, and then deciding to remove it.