Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It is to Jewish people
    which relates to this question how?
    Not entirely sure but i'm fairly certain Germany is majority christian, not majority Jewish.
    and tens of millions of Christians in my country when it suits their agenda.
    When they stone people? - oh wait they don't.
    As for your latter comment, that sounds a whole lot like oppression to me
    So?
    If someone is not causing you any harm, trying to stop them seems wildly unnecessary. I'm going to go ahead and stick with freedom on this one, thanks.
    Yeah we are discussion societal policy which requires accepting the jurisdiction of states and borders.
    If you are in the mindset that those are irrelevant arbitrary constructs, then further conversation on virtually any topic is moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Funny because you replied to tennisface who is a even bigger troll
    Tennisace might be a troll but very rarely does that person right out insult or post racist and despicable comments all over the forums.
    The OP does nothing eles.

That, and conservatives complaining and trying to get rid of secular laws. There's also the rampant xenophobia, so we also have that going for us. Why should people be forced to learn English if they don't want to?
    If you don't want to learn English you should be deported

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    A refugee is supposed to stay only temporarily in his/her guest country, thus integration isn't that important but respect of law and culture of said country always is. Until the refugee can go back safely to his/her country.
    more importantly, a refugee is only a person who has been given said status by a legitimate body (i.e been given asylum of placed on the UNHCR's relocation lists)
    Thus, anyone arriving to ask for asylum is never a refugee, they only become one if, and only if, asylum is granted (and not all who are granted asylum status are refugees either).

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    which relates to this question how?
    Not entirely sure but i'm fairly certain Germany is majority christian, not majority Jewish.

When they stone people? - oh wait they don't.

So?

Yeah we are discussion societal policy which requires accepting the jurisdiction of states and borders.
    If you are in the mindset that those are irrelevant arbitrary constructs, then further conversation on virtually any topic is moot.
    Well, there used to be more Jewish people there. The number of those of a particular religion shouldn't matter.

Christians often murder others over religion. Look at Central Africa. Hell, look at murders in America. Why not oppose them, all?

I'm of the mindset that one should not try and legislate culture or religion. I'd much rather support freedom, but that's just me. If you want to support oppression, in order to force your culture onto others, then don't complain when others do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    If you don't want to learn English you should be deported
    Why? English is not the official language of this country (The United States). That's like saying if you don't want to learn to code in HTML, you should be deported.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    immigration 101.
    Integrate into the society of the country you move to if you want to live there.

Why is this even newsworthy?
    Because it's considered hateful and racist these days and governments all over the west are destroying themselves by forgetting about this one simple thing?

Deleted
    Why? English is not the official language of this country (The United States). That's like saying if you don't want to learn to code in HTML, you should be deported.
    It's the most spoken language in the USA and I'm not quite sure why you would want people that couldn't speak English there. If you immigrate to a country than you should learn the most spoken language of said country.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Unless Europe is to become brown in the following decades, no even civilised muslims or civilised blacks shouldnt come here AT ALL.

Im wondering what white generations will think of the curreent one in the future.

The solution is for blacks and muslims to shape their own countries as they see fit. And us whites to not intervene at all in their countries, regardless if they need help or not.
    If they need help, that is a business opportunity for us whites.

For example if Venezuela people want our help to overthrow Maduro, great. A business opportunity, part of Venezuela teritory to be given to whites, colonised and built by whites, borders and all, new country, and in exchange we overthrow Maduro.
    If they dont want, thats absolutely no problem, they can deal with Maduro as they see fit. Business, contracts, economy nothing more.

In the very truth, far right movement is for true diversity, i want all sorts of races to thrive in their own lands, and have them throughout milenia, instead of become a bland brown color all of us on the planet.
    is this serious or is ironic? °-°

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    It's the most spoken language in the USA and I'm not quite sure why you would want people that couldn't speak English there. If you immigrate to a country than you should learn the most spoken language of said country.
    Heck, then you should also force them to be Christians, if you are going to go that path. Problem solved. Apparently, since I'm not a Christian, I haven't assimilated enough into the country in which I was born and raised.

When Americans start bothering to learn other languages, then maybe they can complain when others don't bother to learn the one they want.

Deleted
    Heck, then you should also force them to be Christians, if you are going to go that path. Problem solved. Apparently, since I'm not a Christian, I haven't assimilated enough into the country in which I was born and raised.
    Baptist? Catholic? or you going Protestant?

Baptist? Catholic? or you going Protestant?
    Well, I guess that would depend on the region of the United States I chose to live in. After all, I have to conform to both the national, as well as the local norms, right?

Deleted
    The freedom aspect is broader than Machismo pretends.
    If a company in your country -Sweden- doesn't speak Swedish internally, they should still be able to freely hire non-Swedish-speakers from abroad and have them move in.
    Attaining citizenship/nationality is another issue altogether. But migrating without knowing the language is pretty standard practice.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    is this serious or is ironic? °-°
    It's ynnady, he is unfortunately being very serious.

Deleted
    Well, I guess that would depend on the region of the United States I chose to live in. After all, I have to conform to both the national, as well as the local norms, right?
    You're telling me that the US accept the heretical branches of Christianity? Apparently the US doesn't have a state religion.

You're telling me that the US accept the heretical branches of Christianity? Apparently the US doesn't have a state religion.
    Just like it doesn't have a state language. It's almost like I made a perfect analogy to show how ridiculous it is to force such things onto the unwilling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    The freedom aspect is broader than Machismo pretends.
    If a company in your country -Sweden- doesn't speak Swedish internally, they should still be able to freely hire non-Swedish-speakers from abroad and have them move in.
    Attaining citizenship/nationality is another issue altogether. But migrating without knowing the language is pretty standard practice.
    If you move to Sweden and don't learn Swedish than you can move out.

Deleted
    Nah. I can stay.

Either that, or just learn to get along without learning Swedish.

Deleted
    Just like it doesn't have a state language. It's almost like I made a perfect analogy to show how ridiculous it is to force such things onto the unwilling.
    Why is it ridiculous to demand that people who move into your country learn the most spoken language?

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Nah. I can stay.
    The Swedish government really is a sweetheart isn't it.

Either that, or just learn to get along without learning Swedish.
    Or jump into the Baltic sea so we can get people who actually bother with learning the language.

Deleted
    The Swedish government really is a sweetheart isn't it.
    Average, really.