Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    i like how everyones bitching about azeroth and argus not getting torn apart by gravity but forget that we can breath in space, have tons of magical talking animal people, can hold our breath underwater for what seems like more than an hour, have living planets, interdimensional green space demons, talking space wind chimes, talking magical animals (usual type), have mythical creatures like unicorns/harpies/dwarfs/elves/(talking)dragons etc. , living stone/metal people, fucking gnomes and etc.

but naaaah, my gravity!!!
    because standing on an open interdimensional space ship of a demonic space goat general in the middle of space without suffocating and swelling like a dead rotten whale corpse definitely makes so much more sense.

i dont see a single soul talking about those things, BUT MUH GRAVITUUUUU!

should i also mention that fire usually needs oxygen to burn, yet we see a lot fire and explosions happening on the demonic space goat generals space ship.
    or that we shouldnt be even able to move by all weight the we are carrying with us.

like really, the only race that would be at least somehow be able to walk wearing this:

are probably the tauren.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i like how everyones bitching about azeroth and argus not getting torn apart by gravity but forget that we can breath in space, have tons of magical talking animal people, can hold our breath underwater for what seems like more than an hour, have living planets, interdimensional green space demons, talking space wind chimes, talking magical animals (usual type), have mythical creatures like unicorns/harpies/dwarfs/elves/(talking)dragons etc. , living stone/metal people, fucking gnomes and etc.

but naaaah, my gravity!!!
    because standing on an open interdimensional space ship of a demonic space goat general in the middle of space without suffocating and swelling like a dead rotten whale corpse definitely makes so much more sense.

i dont see a single soul talking about those things, BUT MUH GRAVITUUUUU!

should i also mention that fire usually needs oxygen to burn, yet we see a lot fire and explosions happening on the demonic space goat generals space ship.
    or that we shouldnt be even able to move by all weight the we are carrying with us.

like really, the only race that would be at least somehow be able to walk wearing this:
    are probably the tauren.
    You missed the post regarding "Fantasy=/=Fable", didn't you?