Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    More evidence comes to light:

I used to be an intern at the Tuscaloosa Sheriffs Department, the department who was involved in this whole thing, and I quit because of their culture. I also had a friend who was raped and we reported it, and they basically said they wouldn't pursue it because he had a better reputation than her and they thought she was lying because of it. That department has a very bad culture and it's definitely the good ole boys club you think about and it's very political. I hate to say it, but with this department I don't doubt any of this.
    Megan was my friend and sorority sister. I'm so happy seeing that her story is finally getting the attention it needed almost 2 years ago when it happened. Nothing can bring her back but maybe if this story is heard, things will change and the next girl will get justice. Or maybe, just maybe, there won't be a next girl. They failed you, Megan... we all failed you. #JusticeForMegan
    This is my University and I'm not shocked in the least. Our cops are known for victim blaming. They have that classic southern mentality about women being "silly things" and their word means little due to the oppression they face.
    I briefly knew Megan in high school where we had a few classes together. She was an amazingly sweet and brilliant girl. Even back then she had self esteem issues that seemed to stem from something in her life. I never understood why though. She was very bright with a wonderful feisty personality but she thought horribly low of herself and she seemed to gravitate towards guys who would treat her shitty too. I was shocked and saddened to hear that she committed suicide years back. She always seemed like she was the kind of girl that would go on to create or invent something amazing in her life and i couldn't believe she would ever do that to herself. I struggled to believe that she would have ever taken her own life when i heard years ago and now i guess i know what really led her there. I hope this story gets more coverage so she can get the justice she deserved.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/LateStageCa...e_after_being/

EDIT: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-suicide.html

No kicking or hitting = not fighting back. ROFL what a shitshow. The whole police department needs to investigated.
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2017-07-05 at 06:03 AM.

Sounds like the police there needs to be replaced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

https://www.reddit.com/r/LateStageCa...e_after_being/

EDIT: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-suicide.html

No kicking or hitting = not fighting back. ROFL what a shitshow. The whole police department needs to investigated.
    Problem, each of these 4 would at best be viewed as hearsay and inadmissible as 'evidence'

1 and 3 would also be ruled as irrelevant as the case hinges on the actions of the alleged victim, and the accused.
    2 and 4 would be seen as irrelevant as they speak to the alleged victim's character which also is not at issue here.

But of course, you aren't wanting to follow the rules of evidence, or even the law; You want to try and convict the accused in the court of public opinion and you've already decided his guilt.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Person was a friend of the victim so view is clearly biased. Also your going to need to provide actual testimony and actual quotes from officers saying those things instead of just saying they said them. If that was their reason provide the officer who said it, when and where so we can investigate their behavior. If your going to trash that department your going to again need multiple accounts of this occurring and they cant just be from your friends. Please site news articles and such complaining about the departments history.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I stopped reading at "according to Buzzfeed" considering Buzzfeed is below Breitbart when it comes to news.

- - - Updated - - -

Who branded her as something? She killed the only chance at proving if this man was really a rapist or not. Now he's not.

- - - Updated - - -

If drunk sex is raped I've been raped over a hundred times in my life. Should I call the police?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it doesn't because... *gasp* we don't treat them like criminals here. They committed no crime so they are neither considered innocent nor guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling it misogyny makes you a misandrist
    If you said no during the sex or if you was unconcious, then yes it was Rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    If you said no during the sex or if you was unconcious, then yes it was Rape.
    That's not what people are implying nowadays. Many places in Europe are making drunk sex illegal(as are some states). So basically they're saying it is rape because being drunk is the same thing as being unconscious. We are not talking passing out drunk. They are saying if you are not legally able to drive, you cannot consent to sex. 0.08 BAC is not black out or even fall down drunk for most people. These people are saying even if you said yes while drunk and conscious, you were raped.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2017/0...ealthy-rapist/

“Bunn insisted he and Megan had consensual sex. In a statement provided by his lawyer, Bunn reiterated that he was never charged with a crime and said it would be ‘improper to say anything further about a young woman, who was clearly troubled, that could cause pain for a family dealing with grief,’” Buzzfeed reported. “Under Alabama’s archaic rape law, victims must prove they ‘earnestly’ resisted their attackers, and the investigator who interviewed Megan quickly decided she hadn’t fought back against Bunn — she hadn’t ‘kicked him or hit him,’ he explained. His investigation would conclude that no rape occurred. But he didn’t stop there. Instead, he started building a case against Megan, questioning her for multiple crimes she wasn’t even aware she had committed.”

Buzzfeed also iscovered that in Tuscaloosa, only 10 cases out of 98 sexual assault reports in 2016 were heard by a grand jury, and 12 out of 124 from 2015.

So not only are they only hearing about 10% of sexual assault cases, the cops bully the victims if the alleged assailant is wealthy and powerful.
    Alleged rape.
    Now the "fighting back" base is retarded obviously, but she would have to prove rape occured. Changing your mind afterwards or being drunk is not an excuse, that's just you being stupid.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/